CRM Investigates: Are Colin Cowherd and Danny Parkins going to be joining forces for a new show?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Danny Parkins has said the announcement will be next Wednesday. This is really welcoming to hear. I’ve barely slept the past month in anticipation of this announcement and I’m sure the same can be said for many of you as well.

The value you provide to fellow Bears fans is infinite.

Don’t let anyone tell you different!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Last Sunday, Cowdick said the Chiefs would only score FG's vs the Bills..Pregame show!

:ROFLMAO:

There you go again with a dick reference. No wonder your college nickname was "cocksucker". You must be deep into a 6 pack of Smirnoffs.

If you dislike this post, you really love to suck the dinks.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

The pandemic also give Cowherd more time to plan his next steps. An early riser, Cowherd would finish his daily show at noon and have nowhere to go for the rest of the day. He had no sports to watch, no friends to see and no kids at home anymore.

When he got home, he’d scour the internet for promising young radio hosts. At the suggestion of a friend in Chicago, Cowherd tuned into a broadcaster named Danny Parkins. After 15 minutes, Cowherd had heard enough and wanted to offer him a job.

Oh look, exactly what I predicted.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
It's a dislike fest in here. Can't we all just get along and use the yawn and bear emoji?