Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
They start in two and a half weeks. The whole thing would have to crumble. They have come too far

Barring a crazy amount of positive tests, they are going to at least try. The Cubs are the only team without a positive test reported, I believe.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
They start in two and a half weeks. The whole thing would have to crumble. They have come too far

get ready for the crumbling then. Did you hear what Bryant was saying about playing during the pandemic and how he doesn’t think they are being tested enough to feel safe. When the stars of the game like trout and Bryant are having doubts about participating, it doesn’t look or sound good IMO. They might go ahead and finish a season, but there will be lots of big names missing

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
get ready for the crumbling then. Did you hear what Bryant was saying about playing during the pandemic and how he doesn’t think they are being tested enough to feel safe. When the stars of the game like trout and Bryant are having doubts about participating, it doesn’t look or sound good IMO. They might go ahead and finish a season, but there will be lots of big names missing
That seems to be a team issue. Mets players reporting they are being tested every other day and have results in 24 hours. There is going to be a issues to straighten out but too many players want to play. Also, Bryant isn’t considered a major star to
MLB. Baez is over him to them. But, Bryant also said there is no way he could opt out. He wants to play. Trout only issue is his wife is pregnant with first child

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
That seems to be a team issue. Mets players reporting they are being tested every other day and have results in 24 hours. There is going to be a issues to straighten out but too many players want to play. Also, Bryant isn’t considered a major star to
MLB. Baez is over him to them. But, Bryant also said there is no way he could opt out. He wants to play. Trout only issue is his wife is pregnant with first child

bryant is a star. The kind of money the cubs and mlb have made off of him proves that. Not saying he is trout level. Baez is also a star, perhaps a bigger one than bryant...doesn’t change Bryant being a star.

im just saying the list of players that will ultimately opt out isn’t over with. And guys like Bryant, for one example, that have tons of money already...might decide its in their own personal best interest to opt out. And he sounds like it’s something that is on his mind.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Dont really like the mix, why not do the two series at the NL central foes as both 3 game series and have the 4 game series as the home series. At least that way its 6-4 not 7-3. On paper it seems ok for the cubs to get the extra home games against the cardinals and brewers, but we blow against the pirates and reds. All this to make an extra interleague series with the AL? You can go to Cleveland for a 2 game series, but cannot go to Milwaukee or Pittsburg to make it closer? I know they cannot do 5 and 5 for tie breakers, but 6-4 seems more fair than 7-3.