My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Wonder who is going first?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Not a lot to interest a contender. Contreras certainly but little else.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Robertson, Givens, and Martin as bullpen arms will garner interest. Not that they will bring back top 100 prospects but the goal is to keep stacking lottery tickets.

Best return would be Contreras and Happ.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Trading with Brewers is generally taboo but they need hitting and I’d think Happ and/or Contreras would be good fits for them. Brewers generally do a good job of finding pitching so there might be some good arms to pluck from them for the future.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
1: Robertson.

2: Happ. Jed is holding 'Jackson' Frazier in AAA. BTW is pounding that league via .900 OPS. I'm pretty sure that Jackson took the DFA and assignment knowing he will be back.

3: Contreras. Too valuable as a trade chip to believe that Jed would hold the fort and take a pick. But you never know. With a top 10 pick on the table Jed could end up offering him just to get a larger pool. It would not be a poor idea if that was the game plan.

Other than that Jed really only has blanks right now. I wouldn't be shocked to see Robertson for a 50;grade and Happ pulls 2 prospects. Jed holds out for a massive over pay on Wilson and there is really no match. Jed ends up taking a sandwich pick to go with a top 9 pick.

So that is what I expect. Pretty much small overturn. Jed brings up Kilian and Frazier. He has 2 catchers on the team if a team ponies up.

So that is my take. Hertz and Wicks just got bumped to AA. They are one year behind Kilian. Then Marquez and Azolay fit into this as well. Both are on throwing programs and will be in live soon.

Over all Jed really just needs more depth vs impact. Maybe a young catcher as Amaya is far from a sure thing.

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Its not a "garage sale" its a "garbage sale."