Cubs trade for RP Henry Rodriguez

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just clicked the name in that link and it shows that Henry Rodriguez is 45... is that wrong or a joke...?

Boobaby1

Liked Posts:
I just clicked the name in that link and it shows that Henry Rodriguez is 45... is that wrong or a joke...?

His control issues is similar to the draft choices this year. Seems to be a pattern :popcorn:

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
So Sanchez got DFA'd huh?? LOL!!!

Wasn't he the 'intriguing arm' idiots like vick, will and waldo were :fap::fap::fap: ing about last week?

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:

Wasn't he the 'intriguing arm' idiots like vick, will and waldo were :fap::fap::fap: ing about last week?
I never made 1 comment about Sanchez... but continue with your comments.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

saying they're intriguing isn't :fap:ing...it's calling it what it is...

Don't call ppl idiots...don't call names. it's just bad form. It can be uninformed, lacking complete thoughts, or several other things...but calling names just isn't necessary...

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Listen to pops guys :p

Willrust

Liked Posts:
Huh, a pitcher that throws 100MPH was traded for lowly A- prospect? How could that be. Certainly doesn't jibe with speculation on this board about the availability of picking up power arms.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
saying they're intriguing isn't :fap:ing...it's calling it what it is...

Don't call ppl idiots...don't call names. it's just bad form. It can be uninformed, lacking complete thoughts, or several other things...but calling names just isn't necessary...

When a player gets released a week after being picked up, that isn't intriguing or what it is.

Getting excited over a player that gets released a week after they get picked up is both :fap::fap::fap: ing and ignorant.

And describing someone as an idiot isn't name calling if it is true. It is just as accurate as calling someone uninformed, lacking complete thoughts, etc. It just takes less words to give the same description.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
When a player gets released a week after being picked up, that isn't intriguing or what it is.

Getting excited over a player that gets released a week after they get picked up is both :fap::fap::fap: ing and ignorant.

And describing someone as an idiot isn't name calling if it is true. It is just as accurate as calling someone uninformed, lacking complete thoughts, etc. It just takes less words to give the same description.

:facepalm:

Just don't call ppl names, please?

Willrust

Liked Posts:
Only time I ever mentioned Sanchez:

The Cubs have a few 40-man roster options to put in the pen (newly acquired Sanchez, Rafael Dolis, Chris Rusin & Brooks Raley); however their real potential bullpen help is not on the 40-man roster (Yoanner Negrin, Guillermo Moscoso [likely being saved for rotation when a trade goes down], Blake Parker & Zach Putnam). The Cubs also have some potentially solid bullpen arms in AA (Rosscup & Batista). Of coarse, the Cubs do have 1 open 40 man roster spot at the moment, and could have used that on Bowden. Makes you wonder if they have a trade being worked on that would require that additional 40 man spot.

The bullshit sure is piling up around here.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
Huh, a pitcher that throws 100MPH was traded for lowly A- prospect? How could that be. Certainly doesn't jibe with speculation on this board about the availability of picking up power arms.

Huh, the Red Sox signed a 1B in the offseason one a 1 year $5M contract??

How could that be?

Certainly doesn't jibe with speculation on this board that low batting average, average power hitting 1B are the cornerstone building blocks of a franchise.

Or that hurt, shitty performing, mouthy 3B at AAA are worth trading two useful players for.

Jesus people are dumb.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
:facepalm:

Just don't call ppl names, please?

Dude I get called more names than anyone on this site.

I don't see you whining and crying to those people.

Just don't be a hypocrite, please?

Willrust

Liked Posts:
Here is an example of what KB does with what people post on here:

[video=youtube;Sf-elzEGRrM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf-elzEGRrM[/video]

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Dude I get called more names than anyone on this site.

I don't see you whining and crying to those people.

Just don't be a hypocrite, please?

I tend to focus on what's been reported. report it.