Curious what people's issue is with Dan Quinn?

discplayer

Liked Posts:
Kyle Shanahan made Quinn. It’s that simple.
This! And when Shanny and his ego were busy blowing the super bowl lead because he refused to run the ball, Quinn Lovie’d up and sat back and let him lose the massive lead they had.
Quinn will never be forgiven here in ATL for blowing a 4 score lead in the SB.

Rise

Liked Posts:
The fact that Quinn could land him at OC back then would give me hope about Quinn building a good staff if the Bears did hire him.

That said....the Super Bowl choke job was epic. He may be broken goods.

look who replaced Shanahan on Quinn’s staff. Not even close.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
BTW, speaking of Brandon Staley, why the hell isn't Joe Lombardi getting an interview?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Quinn and Leslie Frazier signal, to me, a step backwards. It's going from Trestman to Fox. Eberflus seems like trying to find our own Brandon Staley.

Just because Nagy didn't work out doesn't mean you need to revert back to the defensive coach.
How did you come up with a Staley/Eberflus comparison? One is 39 and the other is 51. One is actually a good coach. The other is a mediocre middle management type.

Bust

Liked Posts:
it all comes down to justin from ohio state to end the curse. Not just with /sad qb history of the bears but ohio state as well.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes if he could talk to Sean Payton, Kyle Shanahan, or Bruce Arians into being his OC, then I would be on board with hiring him. Unfortunately, if he brings any young coach Who happens to be the next up-and-coming great OC. Then we will need to hire a new OC immediately because that guy is going to be a head coach the following year.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The only reason they were in the game is because of their offense. Their defense couldn't get a stop to save their life even when getting a lead with 13 seconds left.
He's responding to someone saying the HC needs to be offensive minded, but Buffalo has a defensive HC and has developed Allen.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Kyle Shanahan made Quinn. It’s that simple.

Cool so he can find the next Shanny and have him groom Fields? Sign me up.