Current Bears that you dislike because of CCS

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I dislike Leonard Floyd because he sucks.

CCS adds to the frustration by continuing to convince themselves that he's been something other than a total disappointment.

He does look bad-ass in his uniform with the sleeves rolled up, showing off his ripped arms. And I can see why people want to believe he's a good football player, but he's not. It was at the point where posters tried to convince themselves that there's such a thing as a "coverage OLB" and if you heard his name being called during the game that would be a bad thing. Now, it sounds like ppl are running with the "he's a great run stopper" line.

Please just stop. He sucks.

Certainly not what you're hoping for from a pass rusher taken with a top 10 overall pick.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe Dane Sanzenbacher, the last message board great white hope.

Can I hate Bellamy without influence?

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't say I allow CCS to form my opinion on any particular player as I prefer to let my eyes make the opinions but since we have not seen anyone from the 2019 draft class play yet on the big stage I freaking hate Montgomery and that UDFA hero Hall. Thanks CCS

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
you also got to remember Ms Adows wakes up angry and emotional...she doesn't balance out until she has had her 3rd glass of White Zin

Why do you keep derailing threads and why do you hate women so much? SMDH

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Why do you keep derailing threads and why do you hate women so much? SMDH

Where did I say that I hated women? I was talking about Ms Adows....Ms Adows does not represent all women. Quite shitty of you to generalize a whole gender based off of one unbalanced, overly emotional, poster. But that is par for the course with you, generalize and spew hate

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Where did I say that I hated women? I was talking about Ms Adows....Ms Adows does not represent all women. Quite shitty of you to generalize a whole gender based off of one unbalanced, overly emotional, poster. But that is par for the course with you, generalize and spew hate

Well that's odd that you and the troll crew called me a women hater because i was referring to HHM as SHM and would call posters her instead of him but when you do it it's okay. Hmmmmmmm

Bzzzzzzzzz away gnat boy

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well that's odd that you and the troll crew called me a women hater because i was referring to HHM as SHM and would call posters her instead of him but when you do it it's okay. Hmmmmmmm

Bzzzzzzzzz away gnat boy

Holy hooked on phonics batman...

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Bzzzzzzzzz away gnat boy

Please quote when I did that....TIA

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
CCS made my hate for Long even stronger. Mostly because the mancrush ppl have on him here is super meatball and probably racially inclined, there's not much more of an explanation for it.

Other than that: Ryan Pace, Wims, and Floyd all come to mind.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Against the Vikings on Monday night football. Sons first game

Sucks that had to be his first game, but I'm sure he enjoyed either way

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
None really for me. Even players I may not have been fond of, if they are on the field in a Bears jersey, I'm generally cheering for them to succeed, even if it means someone I preferred to see playing doesn't play as much. I will say that some players that were drafted by other teams that were hyped on CCS, I am quietly hoping they fail.

Related, a girlfriend I once had that was a huge Notre Dame fan when Brady Quinn was playing made me cheer on his quiet and peaceful exit from the NFL a couple of years after we broke up.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:

Bzzzzzzzzz away gnat boy
that's because @HeHateMe is a man, not sure why you would refer to a man as a woman. @gpphat referring to a woman as a woman is not at all similar. Her user name is literally Ms. Adows. Good grief.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe Dane Sanzenbacher, the last message board great white hope.

Can I hate Bellamy without influence?

Braverman probably fits in there since then. Full disclosure, I thought Braverman would have an awesome NFL career.