Current Bears that you dislike because of CCS

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't hate any player Bears or any NFL team...I think some players suck and should be grateful they are in the league, but I don't hate any player.
I don't hate any player. I do hate that some of them are (or have been) on my team.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Here is my list:

Anthony Miller
David Montgomery
Ryan Pace
Leonard Floyd
everybody on this list and the last years' roster.

Beside for MACK and Eddie Jackson..these two are untouchable here. these two guys can eat our food bang the wifey and take ours kids..no problem with that./

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I know where you are coming from. My initial take on David Montgomery was okay, interesting, I can see positives and negatives, lets see how this works out. The absolute love affair, perfect fit, better than proven top NFL RBs is a bit much. I hope they don't drive me to the point of making arguments against him.

Funny, all I remember was that 90% of pisters seem to think he is Jordan Howard 2.0.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears? None. If anything, once I research up on something flaring up on CCS, I find out the truth and usually like the Bear better for proving the negativity wrong or baseless.

Flip that OP question to "Which current CCS posters do you dislike because of (name a reason)...and there'd be too many to list.

CCS meatballer trollers are often changing their names anyhow.
Don't worry - I'm not talking about you. Unless you think I might be. Then I probably am.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bears? None. If anything, once I research up on something flaring up on CCS, I find out the truth and usually like the Bear better for proving the negativity wrong or baseless.

Flip that OP question to "Which current CCS posters do you dislike because of (name a reason)...and there'd be too many to list.

CCS meatballer trollers are often changing their names anyhow.
Don't worry - I'm not talking about you. Unless you think I might be. Then I probably am.
Hey man, name names, i need to grow my ignore list.

Right now i only have @Grimson and @Bear Pride on it.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I respect the football knowledge of a few of the posters on this board. None of them could influence me to hate a player on the Bears.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
CCS made my hate for Long even stronger. Mostly because the mancrush ppl have on him here is super meatball and probably racially inclined, there's not much more of an explanation for it.

Other than that: Ryan Pace, Wims, and Floyd all come to mind.

Do you really believe that? He is supposedly a well liked guy in the locker room and respected by his peers. Do you think that’s the explanation in that context too or just on CCS?

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Do you really believe that? He is supposedly a well liked guy in the locker room and respected by his peers. Do you think that’s the explanation in that context too or just on CCS?
CCS

Also, the idea that someone is "liked in the locker room" is irrelevant. It's just coach speak mumbo jumbo garbage. Everyone is liked until they're not, it doesn't mean anything. Dude can't stay on the field for longer than 5 minutes. Let's talk about that instead.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
CCS

Also, the idea that someone is "liked in the locker room" is irrelevant. It's just coach speak mumbo jumbo garbage. Everyone is liked until they're not, it doesn't mean anything. Dude can't stay on the field for longer than 5 minutes. Let's talk about that instead.

Do you think any of these CCS, Long loving racists have private meetings? I didn’t realize this place had a secret group of nefarious members. Or is it closet racism that only can be detected by the hyper vigilant like yourself?

I did mention he’s liked but I also mentioned respect. There is a difference.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I did mention he’s liked but I also mentioned respect. There is a difference.
Not really, they go hand in hand.

Generally speaking, players don't talk ill about another player until they're out of the league. Im not saying you're wrong, I'm just not saying you're right either.

why don't we focus on something tangible at this point in time, like Longs subpar play for years and years while seemingly being loved by bears fans. As opposed to Howard, who got tossed aside by bears faithful after 1 slightly below average season. Can you explain it?

Last edited:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Not really, they go hand in hand.

Generally speaking, players don't talk I'll about another player until they're out of the league. Im not saying you're wrong, I'm just not saying you're right either.

why don't we focus on something tangible at this point in time, like Longs subpar play for years and years while seemingly being loved by bears fans. As opposed to Howard, who got tossed aside by bears faithful after 1 slightly below average season. Can you explain it?

I didn’t realize the “Bears faithful” tossed him aside. Did you do a comprehensive study? I know not a single fan was involved in trading him.

I don’t think you know the difference between tangible and subjective.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I didn’t realize the “Bears faithful” tossed him aside. Did you do a comprehensive study? I know not a single fan was involved in trading him.

I don’t think you know the difference between tangible and subjective.
By "tossed aside" I mean "spew vitriol on an online forum about said player", at least in this case.

Not sure why you (and many many others) are determined to cape for Long here, he sucks and costs the Bears cap and a roster spot just to inevitably end up on IR year after year. It's so strange. Inexplicable, really.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
By "tossed aside" I mean "spew vitriol on an online forum about said player", at least in this case.

Not sure why you (and many many others) are determined to cape for Long here, he sucks and costs the Bears cap and a roster spot just to inevitably end up on IR year after year. It's so strange. Inexplicable, really.

I’m not standing up for Long. You just crack me up because you linked a factor of his support to race.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I’m not standing up for Long. You just crack me up because you linked a factor of his support to race.
It's not crazy to think that white guys like the loud white guy because he's white. I've asked you to point to other reasons why this might be. So far you've just pointed to his "locker room presence".

I also pointed to the "meatball" factor, you ignored that part and focused on the "racially motivated" part. Oh well.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
It's not crazy to think that white guys like the loud white guy because he's white. I've asked you to point to other reasons why this might be. So far you've just pointed to his "locker room presence".

I also pointed to the "meatball" factor, you ignored that part and focused on the "racially motivated" part. Oh well.

I’m sorry for focusing on a point that you made. I’ll work on the proper etiquette for responding to your thoughts in the future. I’m still trying to figure out why Earl Bennett would waste his time and show respect to a loud cap eating less than mediocre player. I guess he has airwaves to fill.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
This whole thread is one big pile of the most unappetizing bait I've ever see. Thanks, but I'm trying to cut down.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I’m sorry for focusing on a point that you made. I’ll work on the proper etiquette for responding to your thoughts in the future. I’m still trying to figure out why Earl Bennett would waste his time and show respect to a loud cap eating less than mediocre player. I guess he has airwaves to fill.
Earl Bennet is trying to stay relevant. It's called "knowing your audience".. marketing 101.

Not entirely sure why this is so hard.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Earl Bennet is trying to stay relevant. It's called "knowing your audience".. marketing 101.

Not entirely sure why this is so hard.

Sure, this is hard.

So Earl’s audience is meatball racists? You should do market research. You have all the wrong answers but you’re good at projecting.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sure, this is hard.

So Earl’s audience is meatball racists? You should do market research. You have all the wrong answers but you’re good at projecting.
Sure, let's go with that. Whatever helps you inexplicably defend Long on an internet forum. We're making injury predictions in another thread, stop on by.