Current Bears that you dislike because of CCS

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Beside for MACK and Eddie Jackson..these two are untouchable here. these two guys can eat our food bang the wifey and take ours kids..no problem with that./

Holy hell, no. Would have thumbs downed a million times if I could.

I know you were just exercising hyperbole, and I agree that Mack and Jackson are awesome and currently beyond reproach but

1) it's always a case of "what have you done for us lately" and always will be (for me anyway)
2) that seems kinda beta coming from Crixus, just saying. hahaha

Last edited:

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears? None. If anything, once I research up on something flaring up on CCS, I find out the truth and usually like the Bear better for proving the negativity wrong or baseless.

Flip that OP question to "Which current CCS posters do you dislike because of (name a reason)...and there'd be too many to list.

CCS meatballer trollers are often changing their names anyhow.
Don't worry - I'm not talking about you. Unless you think I might be. Then I probably am.

Bears? None

Cool

If anything, once I research up on something flaring up on CCS, I find out the truth and usually like the Bear better for proving the negativity wrong or baseless.

Wait ... I am not sure you understood the OP.

EDIT: Never mind. I misremembered the title as Bears like/dislike because of CCS. My fault.

Last edited:

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
If people on a message board can make you dislike someone you probably have some underlying mental issues.

Is it really that big of a deal? There are lots of sports athletes I don't like, some for reasons that are entirely arbitrary. Sometimes I get stuck watching women's sports because of the wife, and I just root for whichever team has the hotter girls.

I view sports as entertainment. I guess some of you take it much more seriously than I do. If it wasn't for CCS, I probably wouldn't have any idea who "David Montgomery" was until he started playing in the regular season...but now I am fully-immersed in his pre-NFL life story! Did you know that when he was in college, his team only used 3 offensive linemen?

Anyway, sorry to offend with this thread and the concept of 'not liking' a player. Glad that we have the morally-upstanding trio of ZenBear, Mojorisin (welcome back!) and newcomer Hampton fingers to guide us through these turbulent CCS waters. Thank you.

Hampton fingers

Liked Posts:
I call bullshit
Why? I mainly signed up to express that fans on the outside read this garbage. It’s become a playground of toddlers that rage and have no substance or debate.

I also detest posters who proclaim to say one thing so strongly and when it’s proven wrong they mask it and coward away letting the toddlers fight for them or him. There is a glaring double standard on this forum run by mods who obviously don’t care about the quality and substance.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Why? I mainly signed up to express that fans on the outside read this garbage. It’s become a playground of toddlers that rage and have no substance or debate.

I also detest posters who proclaim to say one thing so strongly and when it’s proven wrong they mask it and coward away letting the toddlers fight for them or him. There is a glaring double standard on this forum run by mods who obviously don’t care about the quality and substance.

So you've lurked for awhile, and during this time you've had a slowly building rage, simmering, boiling, until you just can't stand it any longer and YOU JUST HAVE TO POST!

If that's the case, I don't see how CCS could have any 'lurkers' with dabears70 around.

Hampton fingers

Liked Posts:
So you've lurked for awhile, and during this time you've had a slowly building rage, simmering, boiling, until you just can't stand it any longer and YOU JUST HAVE TO POST!

If that's the case, I don't see how CCS could have any 'lurkers' with dabears70 around.
This is what I’m talking about. Your response is like a toddler that lacks understanding because you coddle being dumb putting assumptions together like paranoid crack head.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Well with all the negatives I hope that at least you have been enjoying seeing my many #calledits after #calledits constantly flowing in, keeping this place functioning at a relatively high level in spite of all the childishness.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I again call bullshit.

In the history of CCS, this is nowhere near the lowest point of posting here.

Hampton fingers

Liked Posts:

yeah, dabears70 sticks out like a red flag and he already gets flamed by so many that I can’t help but feel sorry for him. Besides, at the end of the day he is a follow bear fan.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
yeah, dabears70 sticks out like a red flag and he already gets flamed by so many that I can’t help but feel sorry for him. Besides, at the end of the day he is a follow bear fan.

I don't feel sorry for him at all. He brings it all on himself but - as I have said here before - I hate no one here and would meet up in a bar for a drink with anyone here from CCS with zero hesitation

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
This is what I’m talking about. Your response is like a toddler that lacks understanding because you coddle being dumb putting assumptions together like paranoid crack head.

No, actually its not what you were talking about. What I said was logical...it doesn't make sense that person would lurk at a forum, see how detestable everyone is, then chose that reason to sign up and start posting. "This place really sucks...I better start posting!"

What difference do you think you will make? Does the fact that ZenBear/DaBears now know that "fans on the outside read this garbage" make their posts be better? Like they were just going through the motions, but now that someone from the outside is lurking, this is motivation to put in more effort?

BTW, I've actually touched Hampton's fingers! Very large!

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I end up not liking the players that fans irrationally defend or hold out hope on. It is not as bad on here as it is on Twitter.

Like Bears fans have not seen enough busts to call someone a bust before they have spent 3-4 years stealing a check and not showing anything.

Hampton fingers

Liked Posts:
Well with all the negatives I hope that at least you have been enjoying seeing my many #calledits after #calledits constantly flowing in, keeping this place functioning at a relatively high level in spite of all the childishness.
See you have gifts, let that speek for itself sometimes.

No, actually its not what you were talking about. What I said was logical...it doesn't make sense that person would lurk at a forum, see how detestable everyone is, then chose that reason to sign up and start posting. "This place really sucks...I better start posting!"

What difference do you think you will make? Does the fact that ZenBear/DaBears now know that "fans on the outside read this garbage" make their posts be better? Like they were just going through the motions, but now that someone from the outside is lurking, this is motivation to put in more effort?

BTW, I've actually touched Hampton's fingers! Very large!
They should mold his fingers and put it in the HOF near his bust.

It’s something all poster should realize, that others are reading as well. My intentions are not to bring awareness, but more so to call out another poster.

I know that sounds hypocritical but IMO he has hurt the bears community, I know he did with me so it’s a little personal. Is that childish, maybe but when you been a fan as long as I have it’s hard to stand back and let it effect other fans.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Well if it got you to sign up and start posting...I would say it is a winning formula.

As far as Mods not caring...that is not true at all. We have often stepped in when the bad got too bad. However, "quality and substance" can be very subjective, so why let the Mods decide that for you?

All the same....welcome to the boards!