Current Bears that you dislike because of CCS

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
@Desperado34 got a bad rep, but he's genuinely a good dude. No comment on the other two.

Yeah, desbro and Teddy KGB were like opposites...desbro was somewhat clueless but he wasn't a raging fucktard. Teddy KGB could type in complete sentences and appear coherent, but he just might have the worst personality ever genetically conceived.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Why? I mainly signed up to express that fans on the outside read this garbage. It’s become a playground of toddlers that rage and have no substance or debate.

I also detest posters who proclaim to say one thing so strongly and when it’s proven wrong they mask it and coward away letting the toddlers fight for them or him. There is a glaring double standard on this forum run by mods who obviously don’t care about the quality and substance.

Get a load of this bitch

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
what is this "on the outside" thing I keep hearing?

Is it a meme?

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
what is this "on the outside" thing I keep hearing?

Is it a meme?

I'm used to people like msadows calling me a loser and that I have no life because all I do is sit at my computer and post on CCS...but imagine an entire community of people who sit at their computers and spend all day simply reading threads on CCS but never posting? Those people are even bigger losers than we are!!

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm used to people like msadows calling me a loser and that I have no life because all I do is sit at my computer and post on CCS...but imagine an entire community of people who sit at their computers and spend all day simply reading threads on CCS but never posting? Those people are even bigger losers than we are!!

hahahahahahaha!!!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I’m sure Bearmick won’t confess to his lastest failed proclamation guaranteeing the packers would defeat the Bears either?

Just as he fails to admit that he said Trubisky was not an NFL quarterback.

Fitts won’t even make the roster this year ether, so many fails. Didn’t he also say Rosen was the best of that QB class, not sure on that but I’m confident.

if someone has opinions that’s great but bearmick likes to proclaim with sure absolute ignorance and hasn’t eating the crow he deserves.

First time poster long time follower.
You are a charlatan.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Holy hell, no. Would have thumbs downed a million times if I could.

I know you were just exercising hyperbole, and I agree that Mack and Jackson are awesome and currently beyond reproach but

1) it's always a case of "what have you done for us lately" and always will be (for me anyway)
2) that seems kinda beta coming from Crixus, just saying. hahaha
yea kinda like the mark of the brotherhood...MACK and Eddie Jackson has the mark of the brotherhood.

LazySpryAmericanrobin-small.gif

ETA; when i post here i do pretend i'm typing it in crixus' voice tho..fucking awesome character hands down.

Last edited:

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
None. I have a few I am down on but not because any of you knuckleheads.