Current Bears that you dislike because of CCS

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Nope. I can't think of a Bear that I currently dislike. However players I like MORE now because of CCS:
Yeah, same here. It doesn't piss me off when CCS hypes duds. But people rippin players sometimes makes me like them more. Like D Manning, Birdman and B Marshall.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I don't hate any player Bears or any NFL team...I think some players suck and should be grateful they are in the league, but I don't hate any player.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't hate any player Bears or any NFL team...I think some players suck and should be grateful they are in the league, but I don't hate any player.
i think you suck

Washington

Liked Posts:
So when someone says they hate a player, does that make you hope they fail so that it justifies your position? Something like that would not make you a real fan.

I don't hate any player. I might not like the way some play or feel they live up to their billing. I would put Floyd in the latter category. I don't think he's been worthy of where he was picked and I don't buy into this coverage skills thingy justifying the selection when everyone knows he was drafted to get sacks. Now that said, I hope he has a monster season to help the team win. I'd rather change my position on Floyd than have him continue to suck so that I could justify my position to people on a message board.

For those that hate Pace, do you want the team to suck so you can rant about how bad he is and try to make yourself look smart? I'd bet the answer to that is "yes" but people would never admit it.

Hampton fingers

Liked Posts:
He was horrendous early last season. Calling actual horrendous play in a 2nd NFL season horrendous =/= calling a player horrendous before he's had a chance to be non-horrendous.

If DM plays horrendously, I will acknowledge it.
I’m sure Bearmick won’t confess to his lastest failed proclamation guaranteeing the packers would defeat the Bears either?

Just as he fails to admit that he said Trubisky was not an NFL quarterback.

Fitts won’t even make the roster this year ether, so many fails. Didn’t he also say Rosen was the best of that QB class, not sure on that but I’m confident.

if someone has opinions that’s great but bearmick likes to proclaim with sure absolute ignorance and hasn’t eating the crow he deserves.

First time poster long time follower.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
You people made me hate fucking Ryan Pace

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
After four years in Chicago people were still comparing him favorably to Matt Ryan and Tony Romo. The only irrationality towards Cutler was that it took his apologists far too long to accept that he sucked.
He was still a young QB with a poor OC and OL when he got here so I understand the hope of betterment but after a few years, nah.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I’m sure Bearmick won’t confess to his lastest failed proclamation guaranteeing the packers would defeat the Bears either?

Just as he fails to admit that he said Trubisky was not an NFL quarterback.

Fitts won’t even make the roster this year ether, so many fails. Didn’t he also say Rosen was the best of that QB class, not sure on that but I’m confident.

if someone has opinions that’s great but bearmick likes to proclaim with sure absolute ignorance and hasn’t eating the crow he deserves.

First time poster long time follower.
Your first post is to bitch about someone else's postings and opinions without voicing your own?

Incredible...

My advice would be to go back to lurking.

Hampton fingers

Liked Posts:
Your first post is to bitch about someone else's postings and opinions without voicing your own?

Incredible...

My advice would be to go back to lurking.
Ok, well concerning this tread, no I don’t let other people influence my opinions on players I can watch with my own eyes through experience. I don’t understand this thread in the point why people would dislike a player based on opinions from other forum posters.

Now I didn’t know that I had to first restrain to sharing my opinions the way you see fit first, but thanks for that constructive.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If people on a message board can make you dislike someone you probably have some underlying mental issues.
Sweet, thanks for dropping by!

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Now I didn’t know that I had to first restrain to sharing my opinions the way you see fit first, but thanks for that constructive.

With a sentence typed like that, are you sure you don't have Omelet fingers (nubs)?

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
no one!! There are players I dislike but not because of CCS. A bunch of goofs commenting on the Bears has zero influence of what I think if any player.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why would someone let a message board dictate who they do and do not like?