Marko Simonović
Javonte Green
Troy Brown Jr.

Need a few more backup bigs.

Last edited:

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Not saying it’ll happen but I wouldn’t be surprised if bulls keep Lauri on the QO to be 6th man and they ship white out for a big or pick

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Also dieng and biyombo out there to sign as backup 5. Lauri would also help with depth at 4/5

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Lauri is terrible and detrimental to the team when on the court. For the better of the team he should be replaced with someone who can play defense
I’m one of lauri’s biggest critics. Don’t like him. To be fair though, Coby might even be a worse defender.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Preferably Lauri isn’t on the team but AK is playing his hand. He probably sees coby and Lauri as moveable. Whoever could net the better return is gone IMO. Bulls are well covered at G

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Preferably Lauri isn’t on the team but AK is playing his hand. He probably sees coby and Lauri as moveable. Whoever could net the better return is gone IMO. Bulls are well covered at G
They could just both be gone

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lauri is terrible and detrimental to the team when on the court. For the better of the team he should be replaced with someone who can play defense

You misspelled a pile of sandbags

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Regardless of how things turn out i have to hand it to them for how creative they have been. It's really amazing what they have been able to do with the limited assets at their disposal.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The Derozan trade was a terrible idea. Here we come 4/5 seed and a 2nd round exit for the next 3 years!!!

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The Derozan trade was a terrible idea. Here we come 4/5 seed and a 2nd round exit for the next 3 years!!!
You're assuming the won't be able to make trades down the line.

This FO is not standpat GarPax. We simply don't know what they're gonna do down the line.

I'm really not that big on this trade either, but we'll see what happens. It will be nice to make the playoffs again, but as time goes on we'll want to see improvement and have us contend at some point.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You're assuming the won't be able to make trades down the line.

This FO is not standpat GarPax. We simply don't know what they're gonna do down the line.

I'm really not that big on this trade either, but we'll see what happens. It will be nice to make the playoffs again, but as time goes on we'll want to see improvement and have us contend at some point.

Just like SAS and Toronto found out, they won't contend with him.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Top 5 team in the east for next 3 years until Derozan and Vuc are ancient.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Kind of my point.. This is a 3 year deal.. they could move him down the road if they're aren't improving or improve elsewhere around him. The FO is just not gonna stand pat for 3 years and be like "this is our team."

The Spurs roster wasn't ever really a contending roster once Leonard got hurt (and then traded). The Raptors certainly thought they could contend, but couldn't beat LeBron.

I don't expect the Bulls to contend for a championship next season.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I mean was anyone available that could transform a franchise? End of the day, couping ball and DeRozan was a major win for the bulls. Lonzo, LaVine, DeRozan, Pat, Vuc is a very formidable and versatile lineup. 3 bonafide scorers who can pass and no real liabilities on D. They’ll actually be able to switch on P&R very easily and should have quick rotations