Cutler:50-14 when D gives up 21 pts or less.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not even seeing Cutler get drafted as a back-up in most fantasy leagues. With White/Jeffrey/Miller in the red zone that is probably a mistake, but will hinge on whether Pace improved the O-line or destroyed it.

Protect Cutler and let him have two X's, and he shouldn't be a bottom 20 QB.

I think he is capable of anywhere from about #7-17 in 2016/17.

I love what I see from this defense (not Floyd but everyone else and depth), #7 would be enough to compete if Fangio holds opponents down.

Lets get some leads this year Cutler and see what Houston/McPhee/Young can do having linebackers and safeties and nickels behind them that can actually cover the quick middle zones.

Floyd might contribute but I don't think he can stay healthy in this league, or get to the QB until year 3-4, if ever. He will be an easy assignment for NFL left tackles to physically dominate.

Bullard, Ego, Goldman, Unrein, Hicks, Sutton, Swamp Monster are the key to everything. Our front seven is going to be a running attack nightmare because of quickness off the ball, quickness to the ball, and rotational depth to start the season. Believe it.

Goldman/Ego/Sutton/Bullard offer some extremely quick explosive guys for their position that sacrifice little in power or leverage. I'd love to see Ego pushed by Bullard to take that next step because he has disruptive traits and size plus intelligence. He needs to elevate his play and become a star in this defense.

Ego is only 1 year and 13 days older than Floyd, his time is now.

I would almost prefer to red shirt Floyd on the IR like we used to do.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm not even seeing Cutler get drafted as a back-up in most fantasy leagues. With White/Jeffrey/Miller in the red zone that is probably a mistake, but will hinge on whether Pace improved the O-line or destroyed it.

Protect Cutler and let him have two X's, and he shouldn't be a bottom 20 QB.

I think he is capable of anywhere from about #7-17 in 2016/17.

Love the optimism, but when looking at the top guys out there, I have a hard time believing Cutler can hit the top 7- and that isnt even a dig at him.
Fox is conservative, and Cutler wasnt even in the top 7 with martz or trestman- polar opposites of Fox. Even with his best season yet i would doubt he could crack the top 7.

Beyond that, The competition is rough- Brady, Brees, Rivers, Roethlisberger, Luck, Dalton, Wilson, Bortles, Carr, Rodgers, Romo, Newton, Cousins.... That is a loaded pack of guys to try and beat out.

Honestly, 12 to 16 is where I would expect jay to fall in tds and yardage if he has a very good season. The combination of fox's game plan and the competition at the position makes anything higher a tough task.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
If you honestly think Cutler is the future of this team, man up and do the top 10 ban bet...hell we can tack on the sig bet too if you really want. So the new bet if you have any balls, if Cutler fails to finish in the top 10 in passer rating you will be banned from the end of the regular season until the first game of the preseason and you have to sport a sig of my choosing (within the rules of CCS) for a whole year starting when the ban is complete. If Cutler finishes in the top 10 in passer rating the same applies to me. Do we have a deal?

DESP WATCH - Day 9

It has been 9 days since the bet has been proposed and Desp continues to duck it like a bitch...has he been outed as a troll or as a bitch?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
If you honestly think Cutler is the future of this team, man up and do the top 10 ban bet...hell we can tack on the sig bet too if you really want. So the new bet if you have any balls, if Cutler fails to finish in the top 10 in passer rating you will be banned from the end of the regular season until the first game of the preseason and you have to sport a sig of my choosing (within the rules of CCS) for a whole year starting when the ban is complete. If Cutler finishes in the top 10 in passer rating the same applies to me. Do we have a deal?

DESP WATCH DAY 14

It has been 2 weeks since the official bet has been made and desp has completely avoided this thread. Claims he doesn't bet with losers...I think he lacks not only the confidence in his QB, but lacks the ball sack to man up to the bet.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Too bad the majority of NFL offenses average 23 points per game or more.

not against Fangio.

(and just to help you nit wits disprove this statement, since I don't use fact but the paradigm of information floatinng in the ether of my brain...let me explain exactly which facts disprove the statement above)

You would need to show that 17 teams average at least 23.0 ppg when facing Fangio.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
not against Fangio.

(and just to help you nit wits disprove this statement, since I don't use fact but the paradigm of information floatinng in the ether of my brain...let me explain exactly which facts disprove the statement above)

You would need to show that 17 teams average at least 23.0 ppg when facing Fangio.

You mean a Fangio defense with three All-Pro linebackers and an All-Pro five-technique?