Cutler:50-14 when D gives up 21 pts or less.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Facts bother people on this board, "herrrr derrrr D won those games not cutler derrr derr"(even though Jay is among the best in NFL history at 4th quarter comebacks)

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
So you're telling me the Bears (not just Jay) have a better record when their defense isn't in bottom 10 of the league and actually play well? Go figure.

A win-loss record isn't indicative of a QB's ability. There are 53 players one the team and 21 other starters. That being said, Cutler shouldn't be fully blamed for all teh losses either.

Mitchapalooza

Yeah desp, football is a TEAM game like you always say, so the BEARS are 50-14, not Jay.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's called perspective.....dude doesn't carry the team when it's needed....so what's next Devin Hester games won?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Yeah desp, football is a TEAM game like you always say, so the BEARS are 50-14, not Jay.

Woah woah wait you guys can argue cutler sucks and has only made playoffs once, but I can't throw out numbers to prove his ability? Ohh.

Mitchapalooza

Woah woah wait you guys can argue cutler sucks and has only made playoffs once, but I can't throw out numbers to prove his ability? Ohh.

Of course you can, but when you argue our stats with "WELL ITS A TEAM GAME!" then I'm gonna do the same to you. And I never use the playoff excuse with Cutler, I give you individual QB stats, mechanics, footwork, reads, etc. Remember when we argued the other day about his stats? I made a big post which you ignored after me asking you to read it twice. You just see what you want to see and ignore the stats.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Whats Cutler stats on those wins? Just want to know if victory came from defense or offense even perhaps a balance

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Mitchapalooza

Aaron Rodgers
Ben Roethlisberger
Andrew Luck
Tom Brady
Matt Ryan
Philip Rivers
Drew Brees
Tony Romo
Russell Wilson
Blake Bortles
Cam Newton
Joe Flacco
Andy Dalton
Ryan Tannehill
Derek Carr
Carson Palmer
Eli Manning

No particular order, those are 17 starters that anyone would take over Jay Cutler. Top 10 is laughable. Even top 16 is laughable.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
can anyone dig up the statistics on what the average win rate for QBs is when their defense allows 0 points

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Creepy Gus! Back at it again not bringing anything of substance to this thread. Sad!

Mitchapalooza

So desp just proved that Cutler is below average when his team's defense gives up 21 points or less as JHC just showed. :clap:

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I am not surprised. When the entire team is playing well, otherwise-decent players look good. I like Cutler, and I think he gets way to much shit by the fans and media, but the average team is scoring more than 21 points per game.

This site lists 19 teams who scored 22 or better per game (I am not counting atlanta and TB, who scored a fraction of a point better than 21)

Similarly, this site shows that the average points per game for the entire league was sitting at 22.8.

Again this isnt to shit on Cutler, and I hope that he brings his game to a new level this year. But we shouldnt boast about Cutler's record when the defense holds other teams to below-average statistics.