Cutler to the Jets?

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bills hired Rick Dennison. The Jets hired Jeremy Bates. Forget JG, the real bidding war will be for Cutler.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Brandon marshal would love this lol

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It's been reported that Marshall is going to be released..

Jay just needs to retire,he will suck where ever he goes.

Retire? Why do that when he can make millions?

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Retire? Why do that when he can make millions?

To save himself from the embarrassment,at this point in his career he is nothing more than a #2.He will not get top money

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AussieBear

cutler will have a job next yr.. unless he wants to retire...

marshall... ...someone will take a flyer on him im sure.. bengals?? ravens?? etc B did say the jets were his last stop though... if hes a man of his words.. thats all she wrote

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
To save himself from the embarrassment,at this point in his career he is nothing more than a #2.He will not get top money

Top money? $4M a year to hold a clipboard, I guess that is chump change to some people. Oh that's if he is just a backup, we'll see. Either way he's making more than me next year, I've been embarrassed for one hell of a lot less than $4m.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can see Jay retiring bc he seems above being a backup, I get that. But there's also the reality he's done making money when he's done with football. I mean, do you see Jay on Fox NFL Sunday with Peanut?

Jay should play as long as he can but he should call it quits after his next, inevitable, concussion.

AussieBear

I can see Jay retiring bc he seems above being a backup, I get that. But there's also the reality he's done making money when he's done with football. I mean, do you see Jay on Fox NFL Sunday with Peanut?

Jay should play as long as he can but he should call it quits after his next, inevitable, concussion.

jay has already made over 100 mil in the nfl... unless hes got a crack habit.. i think he, his children, grand children and great grandchildren will be alright... plus col in tenn is low compared to da big city eh...

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trumps 'Merica, bro. You never know what may happen. Lol

AussieBear

Trumps 'Merica, bro. You never know what may happen. Lol

fair enough...

but cutty seems arseburgerz enough to build a bunker in dar hills of Tennessee.. millions buys lots of prep...brandon marshall and loggains running security too

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
jay has already made over 100 mil in the nfl... unless hes got a crack habit.. i think he, his children, grand children and great grandchildren will be alright... plus col in tenn is low compared to da big city eh...

The next time you hear a millionaire say he has enough money, you let me know.

AussieBear

The next time you hear a millionaire say he has enough money, you let me know.

ted turner...

basically said after you spend your first mil.... blah blah blah...

anyway... i never said he said he had enough.. but as is.. he's set for life unless hes gots issues... other external forces out of jays control could effect his wealth... but if just going as is... same ol everyday same.. hes good.. set...

you seem to think.. ppl in life could never be content with what they have... projecting?

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
The Jets are set to start a youth movement which Marshall Forte and others on defense will likely be on the way out.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No one is trading for Jay. No one wants the contract, even reduced he will
Be making starter money.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
ted turner...

basically said after you spend your first mil.... blah blah blah...

anyway... i never said he said he had enough.. but as is.. he's set for life unless hes gots issues... other external forces out of jays control could effect his wealth... but if just going as is... same ol everyday same.. hes good.. set...

you seem to think.. ppl in life could never be content with what they have... projecting?

Yes I'm projecting. I am a super greedy Millionaire that won't stop until I have all the money in the world.

You seem to think that all those greedy bankers and Wall St. types that broke laws to get more money are the exception to you're ted Turner rule. Turner is the exception.

Jay retiring and leaving millions out there, could happen, but I doubt it. How many people do you know would walk away from 5-10 million dollars?