Cutler watch: Olsen the target at Soldier Field

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liked Posts:
greg-olsen-bears-187.jpg
By Fred Mitchell

Jay Cutler was in sync with his receivers Friday night at Soldier Field, especially tight end Greg Olsen, who caught eight of his passes during seven-on-seven and 11-on-11 drills.

Wide receiver Johnny Knox was right behind Olsen with six. Cutler displayed a great touch on passes to backs Matt Forte and Chester Taylor. Also in on the action were tight end Desmond Clark and wide receivers Rashied Davis and Devin Aromashodu.

Cutler performed mistake-free throughout the passing sessions. He connected on 7 of 12 passes during seven-on-seven drills and 10 of 15 during full-team practice.

Photo: Tight end Greg Olsen tries to haul in a pass. (Chris Sweda / Tribune)

More...

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Knox and Hester are looking like the starters. Good to see Olsen get in the mix though

Saluki

Liked Posts:
I went to that practice friday. Both TEs looked very good. Still some mis communication on a few route with the WRs, where the WR would run one route and you could tell cutler was expecting another. Dline was killing the oline from what i saw, hope that means the Dline is just really good and the oline isnt really bad

bossdrb

The Boss
Donator
Liked Posts:
I went to that practice friday. Both TEs looked very good. Still some mis communication on a few route with the WRs, where the WR would run one route and you could tell cutler was expecting another. Dline was killing the oline from what i saw, hope that means the Dline is just really good and the oline isnt really bad

The O-Line needs to get their shit straight. No key additions with the exception of Tice, and we sucked last year at that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.