Cuts/trades across the league

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its been tried and the teams willing to trade for him have pulled their offers once he declines. I guess they are trying to do right by Foles and the other team.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
We are very close. All we need is for a couple All-Pro offensive lineman and just one All-Pro cornerback to be cut and us to snatch them up. This is our year!
If we want to win the Suprabowl, we inject Peters and Jenkins with stem cells (it has babyparts so it'll make Peters younger) and heal up Jenkins super quick enough to start Week 1.

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
He could be used as the #2 QB in 2022 but I'd rather get a more mobile QB to back up Fields. Time for Foles to go.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
Foles wont be on the roster next year....there is a cap gain for cutting him
It's not just his cap hit next year. Also have to factor in how much does it cost to bring in a #2 that can play if Fields misses a couple games. I'd prefer a mobile guy but I'd think this is part of the discussion. I'd say he stays or is traded. Doubt he gets cut.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Getting cut from that Lions WR room....man. That is absolute rock bottom right there.
Exactly what I was thinking. Even the NFL.com article mentioned they have the worst Wr group in the NFL. But naw, that can’t be true because @nc0gnet0 said so.

kalmavet

Liked Posts:
Foles wont be on the roster next year....there is a cap gain for cutting him

Makes 10.6, dead money is 7.6 for 3m saved. All in all a terrible contract given out by pace last year, like pretty much all of them last year

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Package him and a 7th for who whoever will take him