Cuts/trades across the league

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Couldn’t believe he fell to them after passing on him so many times I’m sure

We have the absolute dumbest HC/GM combo in the league and it’s not close.

Its like they have pics of Virginia or something and she lets them play NFL
To be fair they didn't pass on borom at all between picking Jenkins and then picking borom. But yeah Pace is an idiot

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Jesus christ bro.

3 preseason games and Mac Jones is the next GOAT.
Last line--He won't actually do what Brady has done but he looks legit.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
mase-gif.gif
mase-gif.gif

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Who was #1 and who was #2 had not relevance to the conversation. Furthermore, it looks like your own Gm at least thinks Perriman is better than Wims/Ridley, and Remy is already on record as saying that Trinity Benson might be better than Mooney.

"This guy will have a better season than Mooney. I know you guys don't think so but the gap between the two is close".

Nice try Remy, epic fail.
Don’t call someone else an epic fail when you did it yourself.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I don't understand why they are so secretive about Cohen having a second surgery, it's not like the opposing teams won't know if he's on the injury report...

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Now that's kinda a head scratcher.....why trade up for Jenkins then if you got the same grade for him as the guy you took in the 5th.
The hilarious thing is he had a first round grade on Jenkins. So he had a "first round grade" on Borom. Bullshit artist. I dont know why he feels the need to just spew bullshit non-stop.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Now that's kinda a head scratcher.....why trade up for Jenkins then if you got the same grade for him as the guy you took in the 5th.

The real head scratcher is if they had the same grade on Borom as Jenkins how did Pace not trade up and give away tons of picks to get Borom

He actually showed patience and waited for his guy?

Totally unlike Pace and a total head scratcher.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Last line--He won't actually do what Brady has done but he looks legit.

And you know that from what....3 preseason games where he played backups in each one?

Not saying Mac won't be good, but come the fuck on.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Don’t call someone else an epic fail when you did it yourself.
I honestly don't know why anyone engages him here. He doesn't need discourse, he will prove his own stupidity through self owns.

It happens time and time again. It's probably happening somewhere right now and we aren't even aware of it yet.

msadows

Liked Posts:
The hilarious thing is he had a first round grade on Jenkins. So he had a "first round grade" on Borom. Bullshit artist. I dont know why he feels the need to just spew bullshit non-stop.

And they said before I think they had a 2nd round grade on borom when they drafted him.

So now that Jenkins is hurt he's a 2nd round grade again(After they mentioned that they liked him in the first)

How do you know fields will be legit?

That's the thing, I don't. But I feel a fuckton more confident in it than I have with previous QB's here.

I saw a ton in camp that concerns me, but I also saw him overcome those mistakes. That's something the last few bears saviors at QB couldn't do. Hopefully that continues.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I honestly don't know why anyone engages him here. He doesn't need discourse, he will prove his own stupidity through self owns.

It happens time and time again. It's probably happening somewhere right now and we aren't even aware of it yet.
He’s like a comedy act for the reason you mentioned. He proves and creates his own stupidity. So the more I or anyone else engages him, the more stupidity he reveals. It’s also the fact that he hasn’t quite learned that no one likes him here and he should move on.