Cuts!

Speed

Liked Posts:
Cairo Santos had a horrid season, before he got cut, the season before we signed him this last time.

Kickers can be streaky, Parkey played well last year (just looking at stats).

True. Gould had 1 off year here, got cut, now he's old self again back in San Fran.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
True. Gould had 1 off year here, got cut, now he's old self again back in San Fran.
No, he had 2 bad years. You do realize that he is only 77% in his last 2 years in SF right?

mecha

Liked Posts:
Nothing like scraping the bottom of some other team's barrel to get fans excited about our latest savior...
that's why I find it very difficult to get excited about this blowjob organization.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So will Jonathan Quinn and Michael Haynes make the roster or will they be cut?

greg23

Liked Posts:
#Bears also placed DL Mike Pennel and S Jordan Lucas on injured reserve. That brings them to 80-man roster limit.

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
These were not the cuts I was looking for! Ugh, 1 more game of Ridley and Wims....

But Pennel is worth keeping around as depth, he's a beef like Jenkins was last year.

greg23

Liked Posts:
These were not the cuts I was looking for! Ugh, 1 more game of Ridley and Wims....

But Pennel is worth keeping around as depth, he's a beef like Jenkins was last year.

Didn't really expect them to axe Ridley and wims during this round of 5 but they should be gone when in a week when they have to cut 27 more

As for Pennell...he's be great insurance of they're trading Hicks (haha) but putting him on IR basically ends his season unless there's a settlement and then he's released.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
This roster trim is the people we never heard of. Its the next few cuts that make it a little interesting.

Draft selections are usually going to be the very last cuts because they have been with the team for so long and they know the system so in case of an injury they will keep those draft picks on the roster until the final cuts.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Didn't really expect them to axe Ridley and wims during this round of 5 but they should be gone when in a week when they have to cut 27 more

As for Pennell...he's be great insurance of they're trading Hicks (haha) but putting him on IR basically ends his season unless there's a settlement and then he's released.

Yup, they need someone for fields to throw to in practice.

I'm guessing wims would have been gone a long time ago if they didn't wanna get rid of miller so bad.

Decatur Staley

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is Teez Tabor going to make the team? I don't usually know names this far down the depth chart, but I remember he was a touted prospect a couple years ago at CB.