Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
jay-cutler-doesnt-care.png

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
FUck. I Would've gone too if i was in the city lmao. Drasgged the GF with. She woulda atleast got us in the door.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I looked at their website. So why would I give them $350 for J Dubs Black when I can buy it at my (downstate) liquor store for $26? My go-to scotch is Old Pulteny, which they don't even list, but lol @ prices. Maybe the extra cost is to rub shoulders with dudes like Cutler? I don't give a shit about that.

Alright. I'd buy 5 or 6 bottles of JWB for $350 if it meant that Cutler would throw fewer touchdowns to the other team this season.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I'd buy a miller lite if it gave me da chance to give cutty da knucks and be like wtf I love Vandy too brah.. Nashville da bomb.

Reactions: DC

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's frickin hilarious, Wilbon and the crew hanging on Jay, all the women hanging on KCav!!!!!!!!!!!!

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
It's frickin hilarious, Wilbon and the crew hanging on Jay, all the women hanging on KCav!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait are you legit there right now? lmao.

Go talk to cutty dude!!

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I looked at their website. So why would I give them $350 for J Dubs Black when I can buy it at my (downstate) liquor store for $26? My go-to scotch is Old Pulteny, which they don't even list, but lol @ prices. Maybe the extra cost is to rub shoulders with dudes like Cutler? I don't give a shit about that.

Alright. I'd buy 5 or 6 bottles of JWB for $350 if it meant that Cutler would throw fewer touchdowns to the other team this season.

Damn dude, you gotta go with the blue label.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn dude, you gotta go with the blue label.

So what is the marginal gain here?

Every bottle of JWBlue I buy instead of black = 1 fewer touchdown to the other team? I'm down with that. I'm locked and loaded ATM but I can always put a few bottles on a shelf in the basement.