D Jan Hejda To Have "Tryout" With Hawks

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hejda>Timonen so the D will be better:hawkstroll:

Last season, he played in all but one game with the Avalanche, where he recorded 13 points — one goal and 12 assists.
Hejda has averaged at least 20 minutes of ice time in all nine NHL seasons except one (2012-13), but at age 37, he figures to battle for and provide stability to the Blackhawks' bottom pairing.

Bringing in the old Dman nobody else wanted is just Stan being Stan, at least it's not Matt "I've got concrete in my skates" Walker.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I always trade for hejda on NHL game, so I hope he makes the team and fills the role of Rozi.

Liked Posts:

Last season, he played in all but one game with the Avalanche, where he recorded 13 points — one goal and 12 assists.
Hejda has averaged at least 20 minutes of ice time in all nine NHL seasons except one (2012-13), but at age 37, he figures to battle for and provide stability to the Blackhawks' bottom pairing.

Bringing in the old Dman nobody else wanted is just Stan being Stan, at least it's not Matt "I've got concrete in my skates" Walker.

I don't know. Hejda is pretty slow.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Still has to "make" the team, not get signed by another team, and sign with the Blackhawks - but I like this potential move overall. Blackhawks need to gain some stability on the back end, especially in the #6/7 position. Hejda can possibly do that. Hejda is a pretty decent shot blocker and a reliable guy overall.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
This already seems like the type of veteran D-man that Q will fall in love with and insert into the lineup whether we want him or not.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
919k left in cap. Is Hejda better than Runblad?

biscuit_in_the_basket

Gigacore Fan!
Liked Posts:

But that finger!

[video=youtube;tMYR-E4vHoU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMYR-E4vHoU[/video]

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Ermagherd Kermo Termernern

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
It's a regular PTO battle of.. please I don't want to go back to play in Europe