Da NFC North

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok boyos it's heading towards that time of year again let's hear your predictions how do we see the north ending up this upcoming season whose on top? Who's in the cellar?

1 Greenbay
2 Minnesota
3 Bears
4 Lions
For me
Though if Fields takes a giant leap I could easily see the bears jumping into the second spot

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lions are a better team than us.
You basing that on talent or coaching? Or everything across the board? I have some hope the new staff will be good so if that happened I'd be more inclined to think it's a talent issue

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
They definitely could split. Detroit's arrow is pointing up, Bears will be pointing down if Fields isn't a stud.
I'm not sure how anyone can accurately predict which way the bears arrow is pointing currently with a new staff and so much turnaround on the roster but I'm inclined to think they will be a much better coached team than last season even with the talent lost we should see some improvement

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure how anyone can accurately predict which way the bears arrow is pointing currently with a new staff and so much turnaround on the roster but I'm inclined to think they will be a much better coached team than last season even with the talent lost we should see some improvement
True, but if the QB isn't much better this team might be picking his replacement in the top 5.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He doesn’t care. His whole gimmick is about bringing up Fields no matter what the post is about

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
True, but if the QB isn't much better this team might be picking his replacement in the top 5.
I've not given up on the kid yet he needs at least 3 seasons under his belt before we really can have any idea what we have behind center honestly there is talent there I can see it
That being said I think we will see someone growing pains this season because of a new offense he may struggle this year

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Fuck the Vikings..they aren't a lock for 2nd place. They have a new coaching staff just like Chicago.

For you Justin Fields haters...be glad you aren't overpaying a crap QB like Cousins.

The Bears will probably only win 5 games, but it's not like it's a sure thing that the Vikings or Lions are winning 6 or more.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I say that the Packers are going to end up in last place. I am also predicting that Rodgers is injured early on and does not come back.

If Rodgers is injured, how good do people really think that the team is?

I actually have a history, well once, where I called a season ending injury before it happened. For some reason, I felt that Jerry Rice was going to be injured in 1997. This was during the preseason.

He was injured during the 1997 season opener.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I say that the Packers are going to end up in last place. I am also predicting that Rodgers is injured early on and does not come back.

If Rodgers is injured, how good do people really think that the team is?

I actually have a history, well once, where I called a season ending injury before it happened. For some reason, I felt that Jerry Rice was going to be injured in 1997. This was during the preseason.

He was injured during the 1997 season opener.
With all that guaranteed money, that'd be pretty funny if it happened. Be second only to the Browns in offseason stupidity.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Well my good friend negometer or is it magneto, I forget. Anyway based on his valuable input I have it this way:
Detroit
Vikings
Green Bay
Bears
I think I have it correct...
unless I copied it upside down or something.
Nah! it can't be that.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Vikings (easy schedule the bum slayer rises)
Packers (Rodgers on the road in the playoffs, Super Bowl)
Lions (head coach cries as they get 3rd place)
Bears (improved discipline, fields wins some games on his own, just low talent on the roster)

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
They definitely could split. Detroit's arrow is pointing up, Bears will be pointing down if Fields isn't a stud.

Detroit has very little cap room next season and with their schedule will probably luck their way into a hollow 7 win season and enter next season with no legitimate QB on the roster with no cap room (along with a middling 1st round pick) and a tougher schedule. Their "arrow" is fool's gold. This is obvious.