DaBearsBlog credibility

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
And he's claiming the McCaskeys have real football people from outside the organization making decisions for them about Pace and Nagy?
Actually what he is saying the football people they have in recommend firing both but George doesn’t agree with firing pace. Carefully worded for a hack source that doesn’t know Jack what’s going on with pace and just pointing out the obvious with naggy

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No that's about right. He's gotten some right and gotten some wrong. But the board likes to pretend he just misses on everything because that's what they do. They like to crap on everything.

They also crapped on Aaron lemming when he had a legit source that said Pace would be the next gm.

Not a defense of him, but I really believe the board is just too dumb overall to understand how rumors work and how fluid they are.

Some people get it but a lot don't, and just use the opportunity to troll

no

we bag on dablog because they just report on tweets and use them to fuel speculation and write headlines

It's just a second hand nfl gossip column

but yeah there is a lot of READING BETWEEN THE LIENS so I'm sure you relate

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
And he's claiming the McCaskeys have real football people from outside the organization making decisions for them about Pace and Nagy?

Advising, but not making decisions for.

He's clear that no matter what they say, George makes the final decision, and could ignore what he's being advised to do.

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
When he said A-Rob extension was done & final and about to be announced any day now, I felt so dumb texting my best friends, my Bears group, both of my brother in laws, my dad, etc...

And now, I don't trust a thing anyone says on Twitter.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
*** BREAKING NEWS ***

Per DaBearsBlog: the Bears are going to make a coaching move/decision on Black Monday. The same day other teams plan on making these moves.

Most were skeptical, but now he's put a date down on it.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Everyone single one of us could do what he does. Speculate and make shit up. Steal other peoples ideas. Pretend to have sources.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
When he said A-Rob extension was done & final and about to be announced any day now, I felt so dumb texting my best friends, my Bears group, both of my brother in laws, my dad, etc...

And now, I don't trust a thing anyone says on Twitter.

Don't blame you - the nature of rumors is that A) they are always fluid, B) them being out in the ether can also affect the rumor itself depending on how sensitive those in the rumor are, and C) You never know the source so you don't know what side is delivering the rumor.

In the case of the A-Rob thing, it likely came from the Ryan Pace side, and they were so sure about it, and then shit went down.

That's why the smarter beat guys will sit on a lot of things they hear - it's real easy to get burned.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Don't blame you - the nature of rumors is that A) they are always fluid, B) them being out in the ether can also affect the rumor itself depending on how sensitive those in the rumor are, and C) You never know the source so you don't know what side is delivering the rumor.

In the case of the A-Rob thing, it likely came from the Ryan Pace side, and they were so sure about it, and then shit went down.

That's why the smarter beat guys will sit on a lot of things they hear - it's real easy to get burned.
And unlike the beat guys you go ahead and post every rumor with some sort of explanation of what the source of the rumor is and why it is a rumor and how that rumor vs the other rumors is a unique rumor and make multiple threads about rumors and then when most of the rumors turn out to be literal bull-**** then you say something about the rumors being fluid as if fluidity isn't just a code word for twitter ignoramuses just churning out fake news to get clicks and follows which is exactly what you are doing and literally everyone thinks you are a clown for it and for anyone who doesn't yet think you are a clown it's just other ignoramuses just more gullible than yourselve!

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
dauncredible

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

wtf is this

you are something else man

the exact mark the gossip and speculation industry is targeting

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

You can type till the funion crust on yer fingers melts off. Nobody here believes YOU to be credible even if you're only regurgitating other people's rumors.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Does DuhBeerzBlob post on CCS? i think so! Incredible how dumb and misleading this stat is. Anyone who legitimately thinks this is a good pass D because of this stat is nothing short of an imbecile. Imagine dedicating all of your time to being a Bears blogger and still being this dumb. Bears pass D is 32nd in attempts against, yet is top 5 in TDs allowed and gives up a QB rating of 100+. That is dogshit.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well if you believe Jeff he was on a pod cast today saying he would be shocked if Pace was back. He has in fact been told Pace was being let go and they’ve already started vetting people.

so hopefully he’s not full of shit.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Well if you believe Jeff he was on a pod cast today saying he would be shocked if Pace was back. He has in fact been told Pace was being let go and they’ve already started vetting people.

so hopefully he’s not full of shit.

Heard the same thing.

This "feud" between him and Dan Wiederer over who's source is correct (Dan's is saying the Mccaskeys won't change shit) is going to be interesting come Monday

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
So score 3 for DBB here.

1) Pace is gone like he said
2) He broke that champ kelly was interviewed before anyone on Twitter.
2) Also he's been talking about the Polian/Dungy review of the Bears for weeks.

Last edited:

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's why I have this thread, please feel free to call out the instances he's been wrong in reporting things beyond the ARob thing. Most people here don't seem to like him because they don't like the guy. Please come with the receipts and we can put any credibility to bed if he's still going to be quoted here.