DaBearsBlog credibility

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That's why I have this thread, please feel free to call out the instances he's been wrong in reporting things beyond the ARob thing. Most people here don't seem to like him because they don't like the guy. Please come with the receipts and we can put any credibility to bed if he's still going to be quoted here.
You have zero knowledge of why i don't like him.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
You have zero knowledge of why i don't like him.
I said "most people". If you are the spokesman for "most people" then I understand your confusion. If you aren't, then feel free to chill.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I said "most people". If you are the spokesman for "most people" then I understand your confusion. If you aren't, then feel free to chill.
Its fair to assume you would include me in that considering you're talking to me about bringing receipts.

Dude literally deletes all the bs he gets wrong lol. But have fun keeping score. Champ Kelly, who would have thought the guy who was interviewing for GM jobs outside of the org would interview with his own. Don't work too hard patting yourself on the back, Jeff.

gilder121

Donator
Liked Posts:
Its fair to assume you would include me in that considering you're talking to me about bringing receipts.

Dude literally deletes all the bs he gets wrong lol. But have fun keeping score. Champ Kelly, who would have thought the guy who was interviewing for GM jobs outside of the org would interview with his own. Don't work too hard patting yourself on the back, Jeff.
So keep track when he posts. And bring it to this thread so he can't delete it. If he's 3-200, it shouldn't be long for his credibility to match the hatred people (in this case, you) have for him. Frankly, I don't care that you don't like him, I don't particularly agree with most of his opinions, but I haven't seen him getting all kinds of things wrong that he reports on, only things that he speculates on, and most of the time it's pretty easy to tell the difference. (again, read the first post, I'm not saying he doesn't get things wrong, just that I've only actually seen one).

So if you feel the hate that appears to be flowing through you, imagine the payoff of calling out this guy for being a fraud with actual proof. If that's not worth it to you, feel free to improve your day by ignoring him and this thread. Or don't, honestly, the fact that you don't like the guy doesn't mean much. The entire thread was intended to disaccociate disliking the guy from disbelieving things he reports. So far, I haven't really been impressed in the actual instances pointed to by people that don't believe him, but I'm still optimistic that someone will be able to give me more.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So keep track when he posts. And bring it to this thread so he can't delete it. If he's 3-200, it shouldn't be long for his credibility to match the hatred people (in this case, you) have for him. Frankly, I don't care that you don't like him, I don't particularly agree with most of his opinions, but I haven't seen him getting all kinds of things wrong that he reports on, only things that he speculates on, and most of the time it's pretty easy to tell the difference. (again, read the first post, I'm not saying he doesn't get things wrong, just that I've only actually seen one).

So if you feel the hate that appears to be flowing through you, imagine the payoff of calling out this guy for being a fraud with actual proof. If that's not worth it to you, feel free to improve your day by ignoring him and this thread. Or don't, honestly, the fact that you don't like the guy doesn't mean much. The entire thread was intended to disaccociate disliking the guy from disbelieving things he reports. So far, I haven't really been impressed in the actual instances pointed to by people that don't believe him, but I'm still optimistic that someone will be able to give me more.
i stopped following him a couple years ago. Only time i see his stuff is here or when a mutual quote tweets him. I could only take so many contradiction tweets filled with qualifiers and then watch him insult followers when called out on it. What a pro.

But have fun on your road to building his credibility.

gilder121

Donator
Liked Posts:
But have fun on your road to building his credibility.
Ultimately, I don't know if he's a liar. Most others seem to believe he is, but they keep articulating instances where he's a jerk when trying to convince me he's a liar (aside from the ARob thing which I don't at all discount). I tend to think those are separate things.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ultimately, I don't know if he's a liar. Most others seem to believe he is, but they keep articulating instances where he's a jerk when trying to convince me he's a liar (aside from the ARob thing which I don't at all discount). I tend to think those are separate things.

Exactly!

The guy is a grade A douchebag, but I've curiously followed him since Nagy was hired, and I have seen ZERO evidence of him "deleting what he gets wrong" or any of the other stuff people who hate him accuse them of.

He doesn't get everything right, no doubt. But I can still find examples of that on Twitter, like the A-rob stuff.

People are making shit up just to hate.

Liked Posts:
Exactly!

The guy is a grade A douchebag, but I've curiously followed him since Nagy was hired, and I have seen ZERO evidence of him "deleting what he gets wrong" or any of the other stuff people who hate him accuse them of.

He doesn't get everything right, no doubt. But I can still find examples of that on Twitter, like the A-rob stuff.

I don’t get it, who cares? Why do you care, what’s your fascination with this guy, are you him or something?

gilder121

Donator
Liked Posts:
If he's going to be breaking bears news from time to time, he will continue to come up. I tend to believe if he's truly a liar, we should get our shit together and call him out for the true instances of lying instead of the typical, "Oh God, I don't believe that because that guys a jackass". Because he's in a weird spot with credibility where he continues to get quoted, but always leads to complaining and people claiming his accuracy is 3-200 or whatever when the best I can verify is somewhere around 3-1.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don’t get it, who cares? Why do you care, what’s your fascination with this guy, are you him or something?

Silly question but why do you care what I care about?

I was simply agreeing with the other poster and adding my thoughts.

I never said you had to agree with me?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

This is what's loading on my screen. What am i supposed to be seeing?
1642124169358.png

Exactly!

You are a pathological liar. Very shocked that you're running around putting the DBB stamp on your forehead and becoming his officially CCS mascot.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Looks like DBB won ???
What did he win? Last i checked Dan is a well respected columnist and beat reporter who has broken major stories while DBB is a #CALLEDIT twitter account who throws shit at the wall and deleted stuff when he is wrong.

Weird, you and dongbears are connected to the hip, as are Lambert and DBB. You shill for DBB, dongbears for Lambert... As @run and shoot famous said " ? "

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Because it’s a topic that keeps coming up with you at the center of it…..

I just have strong opinions. Sometimes that rubs people the wrong way. But just because I have strong opinions doesn't mean anyone has to agree with me. Lot of times it even comes off stronger than I intend to just because of how I choose to verbalize it. ?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
i see MJY went back to pretending to have me on ignore. I guess its easier to not get shit on when you pick and choose when to respond...

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Where do I sign up to promote a blog for $???

Maybe a Jerry Angelo "nitty grittys" blog...or Whistle Dixie

Last edited:
Liked Posts:
I just have strong opinions. Sometimes that rubs people the wrong way. But just because I have strong opinions doesn't mean anyone has to agree with me. Lot of times it even comes off stronger than I intend to just because of how I choose to verbalize it. ?
Really isn’t about strong opinions or how you verbalize, more just the fact you keep harping over it….idk weird, k thx, all the best.