DaBearsBlog credibility

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
So I guess this is going to be an interesting bookend to this.

In the latest Irish Bears podcast, DBB basically came clean that his sources were connected to Ryan Pace. Said that he doesn't have any sources in Ryan Poles' circle, and now that he is officially the GM, DBB is basically in the same spot the rest of us are in terms of knowing what's going to happen. He thinks the head coach will end up being Dan Quinn but he isn't sure.

So looking back at it, DBB actually did have a real source, and it makes sense that even when Ryan pace was fired, they would keep his staff in place until they found his replacement.

So basically, knowing his source had a limited shelf life at this point, DBB said "fuck it" on protecting his source, knowing they would be gone soon anyway, and basically went full HAM, especially after getting mocked on the radio by Dan Wiederer.

I mean given how incredibly accurate he's been, he basically went out like a boss LOL.
Cool story surprised it didn’t get its own thread

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
For someone with no current source he certainly acts like knows what’s going on in these interviews. (He doesn’t)
If you are still saying that after this hiring cycle, you either haven't been paying attention, or are so fucked up in the head that you can't give the devil his due.

He absolutely had a source this time around and was ahead of everybody in getting it right.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you are still saying that after this hiring cycle, you either haven't been paying attention, or are so fucked up in the head that you can't give the devil his due.

He absolutely had a source this time around and was ahead of everybody in getting it right.

I had it before him lol

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
MJY is every bit as dumb and gullible as we all thought. IDK what he thinks he's doing with this dbb slurping but it only makes him look like a bigger idiot.

I guess he was convinced when Geoff predicted Nagy would get fired on black Monday. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?

deeeeerp

jts1207

Liked Posts:

You literally just said in your own post that his sources were with Pace lmao….he has no fucking idea what was being asked in the interviews lol. He basically named Poles his pick at the time of the George at the airport video

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
You literally just said in your own post that his sources were with Pace lmao….he has no fucking idea what was being asked in the interviews lol. He basically named Poles his pick at the time of the George at the airport video
I sure don't know who his sources were but the assistant coaches/scouts/front office are all still there for now. I wouldn't imagine George would tell the outgoing coaching staff much, but the rest of the people are still grinding every day for the upcoming draft.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
MJY is every bit as dumb and gullible as we all thought. IDK what he thinks he's doing with this dbb slurping but it only makes him look like a bigger idiot.

I guess he was convinced when Geoff predicted Nagy would get fired on black Monday. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?

deeeeerp
I had no idea Nagy was going to get fired until MJYs most incredible trusty worthy sources told me so. I was expecting an announcement that the McCaskeys were going to take Nagy to Disney World.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Which was after both @Grimson and @HaroldWinman

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Yeah, no. Timeline in his twitter feed had it a day or two prior. You aren't even checking and instead are talking out your ass....

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Yeah, no. Timeline in his twitter feed had it a day or two prior. You aren't even checking and instead are talking out your ass....

Not really. Not impressed at all with the guy. Way too much credit for Pace being gone imo

Breaking: Justin Fields will be the bears starting QB next season. Follow me on Twitter for more

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You’re not suppose to be getting some right and some wrong if you’re a legit source reporting news. It either is or isn’t. It’s not guess work just to be the first to report something. Its trash news and not a legit. Stop being so thirsty for any type of news
This is bullshit. If getting it wrong disqualifies you from being legit, than literally almost every National and local nfl reporter must not be legit for reporting Pace was likely staying this year.

No one is ever 100% right. Even Schefter gets/gives bad info (he had Rodgers leaving GB the day of the draft).

Sports is entertainment. Rumors and unnamed sources keep these interesting. Its not like these guys are reporting real news that affects the world.

get down from your horse

Rise

Liked Posts:
Either DBB has a real source or he is an amazing story teller. Him on that podcast yesterday was a great listen. If it’s not true and he is issuing his theater background like a professional wrestler cutting a promo, well I say bravo, I’m entertained.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Way too many fucks given here

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Who cares who breaks what news the quickest? Whatever there is exists for a few minutes before it's picked up by someone else.

If I have knowledge on the next head coach does it really matter if everyone else has the same information an hour later?