DaBearsBlog credibility

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This is bullshit. If getting it wrong disqualifies you from being legit, than literally almost every National and local nfl reporter must not be legit for reporting Pace was likely staying this year.

No one is ever 100% right. Even Schefter gets/gives bad info (he had Rodgers leaving GB the day of the draft).

Sports is entertainment. Rumors and unnamed sources keep these interesting. Its not like these guys are reporting real news that affects the world.

get down from your horse
EXACTLY.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
hahahahahaha

OOPS *Bust voice*

Yeah no.

Check the dates on what he quoted. Not to mention he skipped the part where he was the only one who predicted Pace would be gone and also skip the part where he predicted Poles would be hired. Not to mention the parts where he predicted who was going to be invited for the interviews prior to them being announced.

Your boy Cherry picked something to dunk on DBB, which means he had to cherry pick it in order to get one over.

I mean you would have to be pretty fucking stupid to think that one Cherry picked set of tweets that are about a week apart totally makes irrelevant about 2 to 3 weeks worth of tweets that were on point and ahead of the curve - dbb even called Poles at the same time or a day before your Harold.

Your harold is straight trash bin dumpster fire, and has to play dirty. I could see why you like him so much. Losers stick together after all.

Sell that narrative! ????

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@Mighty Joe Young im not reading all that nonsense and excuse making. Either you are DBB or you're some weird, creep of a fan who for some reason has made it his life purpose to pump him up on CCS.

He's a fraud. He has been for years. He got exposed once again. Sorry if you're gullible to fall for people who make predictable predictions.

EDIT: Holy shit i just noticed you're mass posting. I guess being exposed caused another meltdown lololol. Also, how is me being on ignore working out? HAHAHAHAHA

You sir are the biggest fraud on the board. But we all knew that anyways.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah no.

Check the dates on what he quoted. Not to mention he skipped the part where he was the only one who predicted Pace would be gone and also skip the part where he predicted Poles would be hired. Not to mention the parts where he predicted who was going to be invited for the interviews prior to them being announced.

Your boy Cherry picked something to dunk on DBB, which means he had to cherry pick it in order to get one over.

I mean you would have to be pretty fucking stupid to think that one Cherry picked set of tweets that are about a week apart totally makes irrelevant about 2 to 3 weeks worth of tweets that were on point and ahead of the curve - dbb even called Poles at the same time or a day before your Harold.

Your harold is straight trash bin dumpster fire, and has to play dirty. I could see why you like him so much. Losers stick together after all.

Sell that narrative! ????
Damn bro calm down.

2Deep

Liked Posts:
Damn.....all the hand wringing and butt clenching over a guy that shares information on Twitter.

I find the guy a source for bears information and he has missed some and gotten lot right. To me he is a much better source then some of the so called experts on wscr or espn 1000.... most of those guys/gals are clowns ?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Damn.....all the hand wringing and butt clenching over a guy that shares information on Twitter.

I find the guy a source for bears information and he has missed some and gotten lot right. To me he is a much better source then some of the so called experts on wscr or espn 1000.... most of those guys/gals are clowns ?
Tell me you got laughed off the radio without telling me you got laughed off the radio.

2Deep

Liked Posts:
Tell me you got laughed off the radio without telling me you got laughed off the radio.
I don't call radio stations bro.
Have better things to do in life.
I do turn on for entertainment purposes as I'm running my errands.

So not sure what your point is?

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't call radio stations bro.
Have better things to do in life.
I do turn on for entertainment purposes as I'm running my errands.

So not sure what your point is?

Maybe his point is he's Herold and the beef he has with DBB is professional jealousy? If its not that, then fuck if I know - Freud would have a field day diagnosing him...

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Face it, I'm the only source you should be listening to....idiots

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Maybe his point is he's Herold and the beef he has with DBB is professional jealousy? If its not that, then fuck if I know - Freud would have a field day diagnosing him...
Wait, now i'm Harold*? I call you DBB and this is what you come back with? Very original!

And please don't talk about Freud. You've shown your multiple personalities on CCS.

2Deep

Liked Posts:
I like surfing this message board because it is about my favorite team. I enjoy reading posts from guys/gals who make good posts and points, even if I disagree. But some of these dudes here have nothing of any intellect to share. They try to out do each other with meatball comments, which can be funny, but are mostly just pointless and stupid.

I like discussing the Bears but the name calling, arguing, insults, and stupidity I can do without. Sometimes it seems like walking into a middle school boys locker room.

Just my 2 cents.

I do enjoy reading your posts, even if I don't agree.

Rise

Liked Posts:
What is happening? Everyone go build your Caldwell shrines, the great Keyshawn Johnson just said we should look no further.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I like surfing this message board because it is about my favorite team. I enjoy reading posts from guys/gals who make good posts and points, even if I disagree. But some of these dudes here have nothing of any intellect to share. They try to out do each other with meatball comments, which can be funny, but are mostly just pointless and stupid.

I like discussing the Bears but the name calling, arguing, insults, and stupidity I can do without. Sometimes it seems like walking into a middle school boys locker room.

Just my 2 cents.

I do enjoy reading your posts, even if I don't agree.

So, the trolls get free reign here because the owner of the site promised them as such, and the mods follow suit.

However, liberal use of the ignore feature works great - you can ignore all the turds and just discuss Bears football.

Trust me, its a game changer - don't let the attention whores bully you into thinking otherwise; the only reason they really don't want people to ignore them is because it deprives them of their victims.

2Deep

Liked Posts:
What is happening? Everyone go build your Caldwell shrines, the great Keyshawn Johnson just said we should look no further.
I really don't know how I feel about Caldwell.......

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
So, the trolls get free reign here because the owner of the site promised them as such, and the mods follow suit.

However, liberal use of the ignore feature works great - you can ignore all the turds and just discuss Bears football.

Trust me, its a game changer - don't let the attention whores bully you into thinking otherwise; the only reason they really don't want people to ignore them is because it deprives them of their victims.
Is this literally the reason why Dan Berenstain made a youtube about you?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

HAHAHAHAHA if you're going to learn about the ignore feature, please don't learn from this guy. Wow, Harold exposed dbb. I expose you. Maybe i am Harold and you are DBB!
1643256919260.png
1643256947078.png
1643257150412.png
1643257232817.png