Dach

gopher72

Liked Posts:
Oops...u r right. I thought he was out 5 weeks not 5 months. Guess my enthusiasm for this team is getting way ahead of itself. Thx for note.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Yahoo article says Dach is skating.

If his recovery time has been cut down then this team suddenly gets really interesting

Granada

Liked Posts:
I'm sorry but it still really pisses me off that he went to Juniors. Really dumb decision on both sides.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sorry but it still really pisses me off that he went to Juniors. Really dumb decision on both sides.

Can't blame him for wanting to represent his country. Whether they should have allowed it is another story. He doesn't get hurt he gains valuable experience and comes out of the gate flying

Granada

Liked Posts:
Can't blame him for wanting to represent his country. Whether they should have allowed it is another story. He doesn't get hurt he gains valuable experience and comes out of the gate flying

I've heard this argument before and honestly, I disagree. You're already an established NHL player playing in the best league in the world, on the biggest stage in the playoffs -- you didn't need to go play with a majority of unproven kids, it was completely unnecessary. And for what, a WJC medal? Great.

Last edited:

DaHawkz24

Liked Posts:
I have a feeling Dach was already injured. Maybe a stress fracture type of injury that he kept playing/working out through that never healed.

Theres no way that hit should snap a perfectly healthy wrist like that.

KBIB

Liked Posts:
I have a feeling Dach was already injured. Maybe a stress fracture type of injury that he kept playing/working out through that never healed.

Idk man.

That chop was brutal. You might be into something that he had something already tweeked, but if that chop did all the damage I can see that too.

As much as I want the kid back, I'm more into getting him fully healthy and up to speed before he ever steps foot on the ice in the NHL.

We all have huge expectations for the kid, but I just got that feeling he's gonna go beyond them and be a franchise guy.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Idk man.

That chop was brutal. You might be into something that he had something already tweeked, but if that chop did all the damage I can see that too.

As much as I want the kid back, I'm more into getting him fully healthy and up to speed before he ever steps foot on the ice in the NHL.

We all have huge expectations for the kid, but I just got that feeling he's gonna go beyond them and be a franchise guy.
Dunno how to find it but I was watchin and Dach wasn't chopped at all,he reached out to give a guy a slight,two handed shove and immediately dropped his glove,skated right to the bench and sprinted down the hallway.......I'm not sure if I've ever seen a more innocent play lead to such an awful injury.

Found it

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I can't say if he was already injured or not ,he looked pretty beastly in the bubble PO's but I agree with you on the injury.....hard to believe and I musta watched 100 F'n times.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Idk man.

I agree, no need to rush him back. The team is doing well, players are building confidence in one another, chemistry is being made, no urgency to to get him back. 100% health should be the only priority moving forward.

gopher72

Liked Posts:
Yahoo article says Dach is skating.

If his recovery time has been cut down then this team suddenly gets really interesting
Thx for bailing me out Martini. Hope he comes back healthy and as soon as possible.

KBIB

Liked Posts:
Dunno how to find it but I was watchin and Dach wasn't chopped at all,he reached out to give a guy a slight,two handed shove and immediately dropped his glove,skated right to the bench and sprinted down the hallway.......I'm not sure if I've ever seen a more innocent play lead to such an awful injury.

Found it
If memory serves me he got a nasty two hander right before that.

There was more to it then that