1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
eww

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Our new GM who was a former lineman signed him for a reason. What that reason is I have no idea.

He's no better than Borom or Jenkins or even Lachavious Simmons. Let that sink in.

Worthless signing, now we're just playing some Moneyball bullshit with free agency when it comes to Oline? You know, something Poles is supposed to know a lot about.

All the message board heros here are all about 2023, that's the year we go big. Isn't it sad to talk about next year when this year hasn't even started yet?

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is just a depth signing, calm your tits. Bears need 90 players for camp. We aren't close to this number yet. Guarantee that this guy gets cut when cuts come in August.

Relax. Poles isn't done. He's trimming the fat, adding bodies for camp. If they name him a starter - then yeah, go ahead and freak out.

But for now, chill the fuck out.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A one year deal worth how much? He might only be here if the team doesn't draft enough linemen, or any linemen, her could be a camp body that gets cut from the 53* man roaster. Might even be a PS guy who just knows the scheme. We won't know until we have the final 53...

People chill.

Last edited:

mecha

Liked Posts:
This is just a depth signing, calm your tits. Bears need 90 players for camp. We aren't close to this number yet. Guarantee that this guy gets cut when cuts come in August.

Relax. Poles isn't done. He's trimming the fat, adding bodies for camp. If they name him a starter - then yeah, go ahead and freak out.

But for now, chill the fuck out.
thanks Dick for all your insight once again

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
This guy is the Justin Jones of offensive lineman

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Deluded people thinking that it would be preferable to sign a good player?

This team needs players to fill out a camp roster. Which is somewhere around what? 90 players? I didn't know signing a guy to a one year deal marked the end of acquiring players

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

3:31

Wanna Vomit?!

This guy is terrible.
If he can play like he did on the 2019 game against the Packers and his salary is not high, he is an ok player.

The 3:31 (along with 3 other times he ended up on the floor) play was because the center tripped him up. There was another play where the center stepped on the back of his leg and then once when a RB seemed to fall onto his legs and once where there was a Packer on the ground behind him and another Packer pushed him back.

He even seemed to notice the problem with the center because he often would put his right hand to the side to keep the center arms length away.

He also showed an oddly athletic spin move to get to the outside, which was sometimes successful.

The rest of the video did not show a terrible player. Of course, that game might have been his best game ever and he was much worse in every single game in his career.

If he is in a backup position, I have no problem with the signing if the price is low. I have never expected the top players coming to the Bears.

Note: I am only looking at that video. I had no prior information about him.