Dakota Dozier?!! Really........?!!!

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't really have it in me to cry a river of tears over a player who probably wont be on the final roster.

Good to see my CCSBros have it covered. ?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You can make a video of every offensive lineman sacking their qb?
Pretty much. You see it all the time don’t act like you have never seen it multiple times. Maybe not exactly how it happened in this video but it happens. Plus he didn’t really sack his own quarterback.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
This is just a depth signing, calm your tits. Bears need 90 players for camp. We aren't close to this number yet. Guarantee that this guy gets cut when cuts come in August.

Relax. Poles isn't done. He's trimming the fat, adding bodies for camp. If they name him a starter - then yeah, go ahead and freak out.

But for now, chill the fuck out.
Excuse me sir, but you're allowed to have reasonable takes around here.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Our new GM who was a former lineman signed him for a reason. What that reason is I have no idea.

He's no better than Borom or Jenkins or even Lachavious Simmons. Let that sink in.

Worthless signing, now we're just playing some Moneyball bullshit with free agency when it comes to Oline? You know, something Poles is supposed to know a lot about.

All the message board heros here are all about 2023, that's the year we go big. Isn't it sad to talk about next year when this year hasn't even started yet?
He was not expected to be better than either. A camp body or depth.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Newflash: we need starters and backups at numerous positions. This guy is a backup. Just because he was signed before potential starters doesn't mean he's a starter.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

In the 9:00-18:00 or so part, Coach T said that he had good feet, was agile, and is average. So, if we have an average dude on the bench, I’ll take that. Also, if he is in the right system, again, because Coach T pointed out he was playing heavy in a different system, he may be even better for us. He may be competition for Guard and insurance if we can’t sign that dawg from Buffalo.

The rest of the video is a very nice breakdown of Lucas’ play and OL analysis.

Speed

Liked Posts:
Ripping your dick off over a depth/camp body signing is peak CCS. It's hard enough to field 5 competent Fat Guys as it is, more than likely you're not gonna find anything sexy for depth.