Dakota Dozier?!! Really........?!!!

Bort

Liked Posts:
If he can play like he did on the 2019 game against the Packers and his salary is not high, he is an ok player.

The 3:31 (along with 3 other times he ended up on the floor) play was because the center tripped him up. There was another play where the center stepped on the back of his leg and then once when a RB seemed to fall onto his legs and once where there was a Packer on the ground behind him and another Packer pushed him back.

He even seemed to notice the problem with the center because he often would put his right hand to the side to keep the center arms length away.

He also showed an oddly athletic spin move to get to the outside, which was sometimes successful.

The rest of the video did not show a terrible player. Of course, that game might have been his best game ever and he was much worse in every single game in his career.

If he is in a backup position, I have no problem with the signing if the price is low. I have never expected the top players coming to the Bears.

Note: I am only looking at that video. I had no prior information about him.
Agreed. He actually looked like a starting caliber LG in that game from 2019. I have no idea what his 2021 film looks like, though.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Agreed. He actually looked like a starting caliber LG in that game from 2019. I have no idea what his 2021 film looks like, though.
Yes, he may be a horrible player per what he did on the field in every single game in 2019 (besides the video against the Packers) and all of 2020 and 2021, but he did not look awful in that video.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
This ended up being the Bates backup plan and the crowd goes silent lmfffao

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
I'm 42, have a torn patella tendon from my Army days, and I'm fat (though I have lost a lot of weight recently due to cutting out sugar and standing and moving around at my job so I am not morbidly obese). Can Mr. Ryan Poles bring me in for a tryout for an Interior O Line position? I don't need more than the league minimum. It comes with the the side benefit of Justin Fields or Trevor Simean messaging your prostate if you play Center.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Is that your goal replace a bum with a better bum?
Yes, it's my full intent and I wanted Poles to do so the day he got hired. I get that patience is difficult after what we've been through but Poles has decided to not sell the future for some short lived respectability. How well he succeeds will be almost impossible to judge this year.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Yes, it's my full intent and I wanted Poles to do so the day he got hired. I get that patience is difficult after what we've been through but Poles has decided to not sell the future for some short lived respectability. How well he succeeds will be almost impossible to judge this year.
It’s not about respectability. No matter what’s done this year this team will be bad it’s just a mess right now. The one goal should be to not get your second year qb killed. That is a big fat F

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It’s not about respectability. No matter what’s done this year this team will be bad it’s just a mess right now. The one goal should be to not get your second year qb killed. That is a big fat F
and your specific solution beside scheme change?