Dalton outplays Murray

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
It sucks that the Bears lost on the scoreboard today, but we can take solace in the fact we might have our qb of the future. Everyone is touting the cardinals as a potential SB team and Dalton outplayed Murray who had a really subpar game. Murray only had 120 yards passing compared to Daltons 200+.

Gotta take the positives when you can sometimes ladies and gents!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
It sucks that the Bears lost on the scoreboard today, but we can take solace in the fact we might have our qb of the future. Everyone is touting the cardinals as a potential SB team and Dalton outplayed Murray who had a really subpar game. Murray only had 120 yards passing compared to Daltons 200+.

Not even. Have to add the yardage gained by Cards defenders and deduct from Dalton. Then Murray has more yards.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not even. Have to add the yardage gained by Cards defenders and deduct from Dalton. Then Murray has more yards.
That's not how this works. 200 yards passing = statement, red-headed Chad. 120 passing yards = idiot, midget bust

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's not how this works. 200 yards passing = statement, red-headed Chad. 120 passing yards = idiot, midget bust
So you're saying Dalton just helped the Cards win more than Murray did.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
One QB had a QBR of 85.5 for the game. The other was 11.6. Guess which one plays for the Bears.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
The best thing about Dalton's performance was his ability to spread the ball around; wide receivers, tight ends, running back, safeties, defensive backs... nobody knew where the ball was going!

Last edited:

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
The best thing about Dalton's performance was his ability to spread the ball around. wide receivers, tight ends, running back, safeties, defensive backs... nobody knew where the ball was going!
Don't forget defensive lineman. He's an equal opportunity employer

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
The best thing about Dalton's performance was his ability to spread the ball around. wide receivers, tight ends, running back, safeties, defensive backs... nobody knew where the ball was going!
Are you listening to yourself?!!! The dude passed for barely 200 yards, threw 4 interceptions and lead the team to 14 points with a garbage time touchdown. The guy sucks but the bar is so low i guess some of you are ok with a vet qb playing about as bad as a rookie qb. smdh

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'm trying to understand if people are joking about the 200 yards passing thing or if they're serious. I'll let that go, for now I will post my list:
1) I didn't watch this game
2) I didn't expect the Bears to win because their winning days have run their course (unless they're playing the Lions)
3) this loss isn't going to ruin my day because I checked out when Trubisky was named NVP
4) it's my expectation that everyone let go, but my real expectation is they won't and they will sulk and cunt for the next 7 days like a bunch of finnochios that cry like women

mecha

Liked Posts:
the lack of common sense here honestly blows my mind.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:

I'm fairly certain that the object of the game is to get points, not yards.

I'm also fairly certain that Murray didn't throw four picks.

So...You still think Dalton outplayed Murray?

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Are you listening to yourself?!!! The dude passed for barely 200 yards, threw 4 interceptions and lead the team to 14 points with a garbage time touchdown. The guy sucks but the bar is so low i guess some of you are ok with a vet qb playing about as bad as a rookie qb. smdh
Uh, maybe read my post again. All two lines of it.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If you count AZ, it's 11 different Catchers!
Would have been a dozen if Adams could catch a cold!!!!

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm fairly certain that the object of the game is to get points, not yards.

I'm also fairly certain that Murray didn't throw four picks.

So...You still think Dalton outplayed Murray?
Who had more yards?