Dalton probably starting Sunday

dennehy

Liked Posts:
At least we can get one last thread from @JurisFrog about how great Dalton is and how Bears fans are dumb because Dalton is so good but we just hate his hair and spunkiness and don't know footbaw before he goes on to be a Dolphins fan or whatever next year.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
can you imagine Fields tearing an ACL for a coach and a scheme that wont be here next season this late into the year?

yeah. keep him out till nagy is gone

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It was an example. How do you not understand what an example is? I was simply saying that there's players on other teams that could have a bigger and better role on another team is all, i thought you'd be smart enough to understand that. How do i always manage to overestimate people!?
LOL. The only one you're overestimating is yourself. It's called a poor example. FA is synonymous with overpaying or bidding on mediocrity. The only reason a player like that becomes available is because the team he's on can't afford that much at the position. Yes you can get lucky but it's the exception to get great value in FA and when the cap is tight and the roster is depleted, it's an uphill battle.

The reason people think you're a dick and don't have many real convos with you is because when you get it very wrong, like an example that proves the opposite of the point you're trying to make, instead of saying oops, you pull this passive aggressive shit and try to spin it. This had to do with cap crunch and not the bigger and better role. Could he replace AR? Maybe but it won't be the fill the roster cap friendly situation you're trying to present.

This is where you say he'll be cheaper than AR and save cap when AR already doesn't count against next years cap and all of a sudden we have less than $30m to find 30 players, 6 or 7 which will need to be starter quality. 2 starting inside OL and 2 starting DL are FA and need to be resigned or replaced. 3rd WR, LB, SS, at least 1 CB, Punter... and the idea is to improve this team, not just plug holes.

As for GB, if Rodgers leaves, they actually get cap relief plus a ton back on trade in players or picks for team that already has solid roster across the board. You're grasp of how this works is abysmal.

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
LOL. The only one you're overestimating is yourself. It's called a poor example. FA is synonymous with overpaying or bidding on mediocrity. The only reason a player like that becomes available is because the team he's on can't afford that much at the position. Yes you can get lucky but it's the exception to get great value in FA and when the cap is tight and the roster is depleted, it's an uphill battle.

The reason people think you're a dick and don't have many real convos with you is because when you get it very wrong, like an example that proves the opposite of the point you're trying to make, instead of saying oops, you pull this passive aggressive shit and try to spin it. This had to do with cap crunch and not the bigger and better role. Could he replace AR? Maybe but it won't be the fill the roster cap friendly situation you're trying to present.

This is where you say he'll be cheaper than AR and save cap when AR already doesn't count against next years cap and all of a sudden we have less than $30m to find 30 players, 6 or 7 which will need to be starter quality. 2 starting inside OL and 2 starting DL are FA and need to be resigned or replaced. 3rd WR, LB, SS, at least 1 CB, Punter... and the idea is to improve this team, not just plug holes.

As for GB, if Rodgers leaves, they actually get cap relief plus a ton back on trade in players or picks for team that already has solid roster across the board. You're grasp of how this works is abysmal.
Ummmmmm yeah definitely not reading all that hot air.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
can you imagine Fields tearing an ACL for a coach and a scheme that wont be here next season this late into the year?

yeah. keep him out till nagy is gone
Just so we're all clear, Fields staying on the bench until next season makes it 100% impossible, he will get injured at any point next year?

Seriously, when people always ask why the Nagy team's play like such nancies, I mean...the fans are just as fragile.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just so we're all clear, Fields staying on the bench until next season makes it 100% impossible, he will get injured at any point next year?

Seriously, when people always ask why the Nagy team's play like such nancies, I mean...the fans are just as fragile.

I just don't want him getting injured and ruining next season by playing for a basically fired coach the last few games. No rush to bring him back early or quickly

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:

I feel like they are keeping him shelved until next year...and that's not doing him any favors. I get he's got cracked ribs and a sprained ankle...but he did not have to leave the Vikings game.

The Jags' HC is fired and they're a 2 win team...Trevor Lawrence is still playing. He sprained his ankle week 9 and returned in the same game.

Bust

Liked Posts:

just would be further proof Fields can't play dinged up or injury prone.

that's what makes guys like Rodgers great, the mofo makes his starts. Banged up or not. 12 of his 14 seasons the dude has made every start.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

that's what makes guys like Rodgers great, the mofo makes his starts. Banged up or not. 12 of his 14 seasons the dude has made every start.

and he still had an instance where he was out for the season

please stfu

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:

Or he can, but the Head Coach has been a pussy for 4 years when it comes to injuries. Not like Fields is the only player Nagy has held off the field.

Eddie Jackson was allowed to suit up for the 2018 Playoff game, but never allowed to actually play.