Dalton really made this offense better huh ?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Even ten year vets take time. Its a team sport and takes a minute to build chemistry with a new team.
Foles didn't have that problem?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
LOL at being a skid mark and completely missing the point. Be you ricky.
I'll give you the same treatment I get.

Who exactly said the offense would be SO MUCH BETTER with Dalton? Was it just ONE guy? Post examples.

I don't think anyone said that. It's in your head.

dignan

Liked Posts:
Was Fields even that bad yesterday? I thought he was playing pretty well before the sack/fumble in BAL territory. He then became uncharacteristically erratic so I'm thinking the rib injury was sustained on that play.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Not bagging on Dalton, I've said it numerous times he's a great team guy and a very solid backup. I hope he can somehow stick around and be a mentor for Fields. To my point, some of you were saying that this offense would be so much better with Dalton ?

11 of 23 for 201 yards. 60 came on a bubble screen - hmmm.. looks very similar to another quarterback who some of you (skid mark - a true reetard) were bitching about yards.
  1. Has Andy Dalton blew the roof off this offense? No.
  2. Does this offense look more like a NFL pro style offense with him under center? No.
  3. Did they score more than 14 points? No.
  4. Did the run the football as well or better? No.
  5. Did Dalton get any help from his receivers? No.

Toss crack on the SHORT SIDE of the field on 3rd an 5! In the red zone? This is your bread and butter play! Are you fucking kidding me?

Fields take steps vs Pittsburgh in the second half and you do NONE of that. LOL. Not one rollout, boot, play action pass until Andy Dalton came in. It is really unbelievable how football stupid our head coach is.

WiLl AnDy DaLtOn CrAcK 200 YaRdS AgAiNsT tHe LiOnS ?
There are some posts you wish you could like more than once.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Dalton perform as expected to me. Not great, but serviceable. I can't complain too much about his play. Just sick of people who are trying to bench Fields and label him as a bust. Justin is the starter. Justin is the far better player. Justin has the higher ceiling. Justin's development overrides everything else.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
People don't get it, man. It's not a Fields vs. Dalton issue. It's a "Nagy sucks ass, and Fields is the future" issue.
Correct.

There were also ppl who seemed to get mad that Dalton scored yesterday. I won't post examples because no one else has to, so wtf? But imagine getting butt-hurt that Dalton scored 12 of the 13 points yesterday. I mean, he damn near won the game coming off the bench for our team...and some ppl seemed a little upset.

Anyway, I'm sure if Dalton loses to the Lions my DMs will get lit up. But my issue is and always has been the disparity of bitching between Dalton and Fields. There were plenty of people who ABSOLUTELY TRASHED Dalton week one simply because Fields wasn't named the starter. I was told 200 yards doesn't matter in a loss, but Fields' 100-ish games are OBVIOUS improvements in losses...lol.

Dalton threw too many passes in the dirt for me to go out on a limb for him. Notice I'm not crying about his lack of reps with the 1s in practice this week...lol.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Didn't they win the Falcons game last year? And Foles went a bit rogue for the GW TD pass

Just because a player doesn't have chemistry with a team doesn't mean every play will be shit.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Just because a player doesn't have chemistry with a team doesn't mean every play will be shit.
True, so the problem is Nagy

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Correct.

There were also ppl who seemed to get mad that Dalton scored yesterday. I won't post examples because no one else has to, so wtf? But imagine getting butt-hurt that Dalton scored 12 of the 13 points yesterday. I mean, he damn near won the game coming off the bench for our team...and some ppl seemed a little upset.

Anyway, I'm sure if Dalton loses to the Lions my DMs will get lit up. But my issue is and always has been the disparity of bitching between Dalton and Fields. There were plenty of people who ABSOLUTELY TRASHED Dalton week one simply because Fields wasn't named the starter. I was told 200 yards doesn't matter in a loss, but Fields' 100-ish games are OBVIOUS improvements in losses...lol.

Dalton threw too many passes in the dirt for me to go out on a limb for him. Notice I'm not crying about his lack of reps with the 1s in practice this week...lol.

You're not crying about reps he did get all offseason?

Ok

:jonesy:

You're comparing a rookie to a 10 year vet and trying to hold them to the same judgement

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
You're not crying about reps he did get all offseason?

Ok

:jonesy:

You're comparing a rookie to a 10 year vet and trying to hold them to the same judgement
Keep walking your takes back. Rookie vs vet didn't factor in too much after the week 1 outrage at Dalton.

Anyway, I'm going dark for awhile. This place isn't even a football discussion. It's just a homer echo-chamber. At this point most posters are just making excuses for Fields getting outplayed by an UDFA....walking back takes...etc.

Wait...it's worse than that

It's more like a Justin Fields support group for ppl who crave confirmation bias. The mental gymnastics that have to happen to assure one another he has not been disappointing is getting sad.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I'll give you the same treatment I get.

Who exactly said the offense would be SO MUCH BETTER with Dalton? Was it just ONE guy? Post examples.

I don't think anyone said that. It's in your head.
You're replying to your own post while quoting someone else's.

Did you forget which alt you were logged in as?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Keep walking your takes back. Rookie vs vet didn't factor in too much after the week 1 outrage at Dalton.

Anyway, I'm going dark for awhile. This place isn't even a football discussion. It's just a homer echo-chamber. At this point most posters are just making excuses for Fields getting outplayed by an UDFA....walking back takes...etc.

Wait...it's worse than that

It's more like a Justin Fields support group for ppl who crave confirmation bias. The mental gymnastics that have to happen to assure one another he has not been disappointing is getting sad.
Black Rainbow: Rips on Justin Fields no matter what he does, good or bad. Never has any meaningful thought on anything else. Whines, cunts, makes baseless accusations, replies to his own posts.

Also Black Rainbow: "I'm leaving. This isn't even a football discussion."

Bust

Liked Posts:
Not bagging on Dalton, I've said it numerous times he's a great team guy and a very solid backup. I hope he can somehow stick around and be a mentor for Fields. To my point, some of you were saying that this offense would be so much better with Dalton ?

11 of 23 for 201 yards. 60 came on a bubble screen - hmmm.. looks very similar to another quarterback who some of you (skid mark - a true reetard) were bitching about yards.
  1. Has Andy Dalton blew the roof off this offense? No.
  2. Does this offense look more like a NFL pro style offense with him under center? No.
  3. Did they score more than 14 points? No.
  4. Did the run the football as well or better? No.
  5. Did Dalton get any help from his receivers? No.

Toss crack on the SHORT SIDE of the field on 3rd an 5! In the red zone? This is your bread and butter play! Are you fucking kidding me?

Fields take steps vs Pittsburgh in the second half and you do NONE of that. LOL. Not one rollout, boot, play action pass until Andy Dalton came in. It is really unbelievable how football stupid our head coach is.

WiLl AnDy DaLtOn CrAcK 200 YaRdS AgAiNsT tHe LiOnS ?

Fields is trash. 5 game loser streak.