Dalton signed

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Who’s taking Foles’ contract off the Bears’ hands?

Nobody, we are paying Foles starter money and Dalton backup money and then drafting the actual starter.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Silver lining: I normally spend way too much time in the offseason waiting for the next season to get rolling. Between this, and the window closing on what was an amazing defense, I frankly don't give a fuck and expect to be like "oh, it's week 1 already?" in early September. Unless something dramatic happens in FA, the draft, etc we are officially in rebuild mode after this season. IMHO. So Pace, thanks for helping me better prioritize things in my life?
You're correct on this sir. Fun Summer coming up in which I'll actually be able to DO SHIT with people instead of sitting inside doing nothing all day. I won't be thinking about the Bears' upcoming season and fart face Ryan Pace's screw ups.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
It all depends if Pace knows that his job is on the line or not.
If its win or else, I would expect all his picks to be geared towards contributors who can help win right now.
What rookie QB has come in and helped his team get to the playoffs?

Our Boy ANDY DALTON baby!

QB Rookies that made the playoffs.png

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Hide the Pain Harold is the meme of the decade (according to Imgur)
Who is that guy?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears fans: JUSTIFY KEEPING YOUR JOBS, PACE AND NAGY! BRING US THE QB TO SAVE THE FRANCHISE AND YOUR JOBS!

Pace and Nagy:

sHFFJpb.png

The McCaskeys: Hahaha he's orange. Hey, "orange" is a fruit AND a color. Whoa...

shoez90

Liked Posts:
how in the fuck do you walk into your make or break offseason at QB... and think Andy fucking Dalton is the right move. Fuck this team. if you were willing to give up all those picks for Wilson and Watson then just trade up. This franchise is like a beaten wife who keeps trying to justify her husband’s behavior.
yep I'll see you guys in 2022 fuk dis stupidity. This office runs this team like a blind guy as a lifeguard ffs.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
You ponzi school bois are just fuck face haters. I for one welcome the Red Rocket to Chicago with open arms?

cbb88082c605aa3efbf2692286e230b8.gif

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Bears fans: JUSTIFY KEEPING YOUR JOBS, PACE AND NAGY! BRING US THE QB TO SAVE THE FRANCHISE AND YOUR JOBS!

Pace and Nagy:

sHFFJpb.png

The McCaskeys: Hahaha he's orange. Hey, "orange" is a fruit AND a color. Whoa...

Beautiful Just beautiful.