Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I am not looking forward to this weekend. Genuinely preparing for the worst.

But hey, it is another week for Borom to show that he should have been considered with the better prospects!

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Don't forget @Black Rainbow and his hard on to prove fields sucks
Nah i dont take that seriously. All apart of his schtick. He's also said he thinks Fields will be good. He's taken virtually every single stance on the topic so he looks correct no matter what. Smart troll move IMO. Will consider doing the same for Pep Hamilton as Bears HC

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Nah i dont take that seriously. All apart of his schtick. He's also said he thinks Fields will be good. He's taken virtually every single stance on the topic so he looks correct no matter what. Smart troll move IMO. Will consider doing the same for Pep Hamilton as Bears HC
I do think Fields will be good, but I'm also going to objectively watch these next few games and see how different the offense looks with Dalton.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think Fields is #2 on Sunday which is the dumbest thing imaginable if he's still the overall #1. You're either healthy enough to take snaps or not. If not, Foles should be #2. If so, Fields should start. Typical Nagy brane salad surgery.
1638561653417.png

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
What are you looking for and why does it matter? Hes a 10 year vet with no future on the Bears.
I am NOT caping for Dalton. It is NOT Dalton vs Fields. These next few games are as good as a barometer as we are going to have to gauge Fields development. Same scheme, same coaches against teams NOT named the Lions.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I am NOT caping for Dalton. It is NOT Dalton vs Fields. These next few games are as good as a barometer as we are going to have to gauge Fields development. Same scheme, same coaches against teams NOT named the Lions.
Why did the Lions game not matter when its same scheme vs the same team? shit team but same coaching and personnel and id argue that Fields played the Lions at a worse time than Dalton did. That hoorah, play to the last second shit only lasts so long on loser teams.

I dont see how anyone can take anything from his development this season when we're talking about how bad this coaching staff is. What a 10 year veteran does vs what a rookie does shouldn't really matter. Now if they had another young QB playing on the team, that would be different.