Dalton to start

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think Fields is #2 on Sunday which is the dumbest thing imaginable if he's still the overall #1. You're either healthy enough to take snaps or not. If not, Foles should be #2. If so, Fields should start. Typical Nagy brane salad surgery.
View attachment 15780
I think they said Foles will be 2 as Fields isn't medically cleared

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Points don't matter to you guys when we're on a 5 game losing streak with Fields...so what the fuck?
No one ever said that, this team averages around 16 points a game with either quarterback, the scheme is terrible.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would imagine Bears only score 0 to 3 points against Arizona no matter who QB's.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'll probably pass on this game with Dalton starting. I'm going to Buffalo for a few days and plan on a day in Toronto on Sunday. No reason to waste 3 hours watching gingers play football.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
No one ever said that, this team averages around 16 points a game with either quarterback, the scheme is terrible.
Exactly what more is there to see? Back when his screen name was halftime he had a foles thing and it was an epic fail. Even foles called out naggy. Wtf else do you need to see man?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think Fields is #2 on Sunday which is the dumbest thing imaginable if he's still the overall #1. You're either healthy enough to take snaps or not. If not, Foles should be #2. If so, Fields should start. Typical Nagy brane salad surgery.
View attachment 15780
Nagy said Foles is #2.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Jenkins who?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes someone made a point that is a 12 o'clock game in Chicago coming from Arizona , so maybe it ends up as a tight low scoring game or something. You never know this year.
They've scored over 30 ppg 5 times this year, they are going to toast this secondary. It will be embarrassing.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
There was no reason to leave Akiem Hicks on this roster like I said 6 months ago.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Nagy is so excited right now. He's just imaging the beauty of the offense. Dalton drops back, his red beard flowing in the soldier field wind. He surveys the field and calculates the glory that is the Nagy offense.

math-hangover.gif

after three steps with the grace of a gazel, the strength of a bear, and the speed of a lion, Dalton pinpoints the perfect target. His arm flows back and then springs forward like a shot and Dalton throws a 5 yard curl.. followed by a 5 yard hitch, then a 5 yard curl .

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
AnDy DaLtOn GiVeS uS tHe BeSt ChAnCe To WiN.

Rise

Liked Posts:
This is Nagys last stand so I understand him wanting to use the qb he always wanted to use this year. He gets blown out the next two weeks he will be fired.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think they said Foles will be 2 as Fields isn't medically cleared
What a relief he's on the roster. I'm so glad the Bears allowed Foles to refuse to be traded even though he doesn't have a no- trade clause.

#stillintheplayoffhunt