Dalton will be JF1's sideline coach (clipboard holder)

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
We are getting a slightly better version of Nick Foles, in Andy Dalton.

Justin Fields will be starting Week 1 UNLESS the coaching staff is hell bent on this whole "Chiefs" model Nagy has a hard on for.. I have listed three quarterbacks, Dalton, Foles and Cousins (they've all been in the league since 2012 and think they're probably 'close' enough in tier of quarterbacks minus Foles ). I scrapped Dalton's first year, so his comp% is probably higher than what is listed and his TD:Int is slightly better too.

Additionally, and I think this is very important especially for Chicago is 126 games in the NFL isn't something to ignore. He offers a lot to Fields. He's more than 'cannon fodder' as someone else posted. He is and has been a legit starter in the league. Yeah, his better years are behind him but he can be a sideline asset much more than fucking Foles.

Andy D
GS 126
W/L 65-59
Comp% 62.0
TD 198
Int 113

Little Dick Nick
GS 55
W/L 28-27
Comp% 62.3
TD 81
Int 43

Cousins
GS 104
W/L 51-51-2
Comp% 67
TD 190
Int 84

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Justin Fields will be starting Week 1 UNLESS the coaching staff is hell bent on this whole "Chiefs" model Nagy has a hard on for.. I have listed three quarterbacks, Dalton, Foles and Cousins (they've all been in the league since 2012 and think they're probably 'close' enough in tier of quarterbacks minus Foles ). I scrapped Dalton's first year, so his comp% is probably higher than what is listed and his TD:Int is slightly better too.

Additionally, and I think this is very important especially for Chicago is 126 games in the NFL isn't something to ignore. He offers a lot to Fields. He's more than 'cannon fodder' as someone else posted. He is and has been a legit starter in the league. Yeah, his better years are behind him but he can be a sideline asset much more than fucking Foles.

Andy D
GS 126
W/L 65-59
Comp% 62.0
TD 198
Int 113

Little Dick Nick
GS 55
W/L 28-27
Comp% 62.3
TD 81
Int 43

Cousins
GS 104
W/L 51-51-2
Comp% 67
TD 190
Int 84

Apparently sitting a QB is a chiefs thing now?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why does Dalton's stats make him a better sideline coach? Because his stats are better it makes him a better coach?

I feel like I lost IQ points reading this.
His experience does you fucking muppet.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
His experience does you fucking muppet.
That's not the way it works some of the best coaches were not so good players like Bill Belichick and some of the best players are some of the worst coaches.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I am surprised you can read

Why you read my threads on the daily I should charge you a monthly subscription but you wouldn't be able to afford your Mom's basement anymore.

Bust

Liked Posts:
There is no unless. Fields is week 1 starter.

NFC rookie of the year lock too btw. just sayin

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Why does Dalton's stats make him a better sideline coach? Because his stats are better it makes him a better coach?

If that's the case then it brought you to the negative numbers.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If that's the case then it brought you to the negative numbers.

Looking at your posts show you're in the same boat. Alex Bars the future at guard? Trubisky better than Mahomes?

Come on man.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Actually, one potentially interesting aspect of the deal is if/when Fields takes over as the starter, is it smarter to keep or cut Dalton and then keep Foles as the back-up?

The sports mockery page (I know, I know) threw out the conspiracy theory the other day that the Bears could potentially get a comp pick by cutting Dalton by a certain deadline. I do not know how true that is, but if it -is- true, then it could be another possibility to consider.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

Andy D
GS 126
W/L 65-59
Comp% 62.0
TD 198
Int 113

Little Dick Nick
GS 55
W/L 28-27
Comp% 62.3
TD 81
Int 43

Cousins
GS 104
W/L 51-51-2
Comp% 67
TD 190
Int 84
Using your stats, what is the difference between Dalton and Little Dick Foles?

Both close to 50% winning percentage
Same completion percentage
Dalton started 126 games or 2.29 what Foles played (2.29*55=126)
81TDs*2.29=185.5TDs (12.5 less TDs)
43Ints*2.29= 98.5 Ints (14.5 less INTs)

What makes Dalton a better asset than Foles, the worse TD to INT percentage?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

You lost the IQ points because Dalton's stats are actually worse than Foles.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's not the way it works some of the best coaches were not so good players like Bill Belichick and some of the best players are some of the worst coaches.
LOL. Now Dalton is a 'best player'. Good coaches tend to be guys that got on without the best physical traits... like Dalton and Fitzmagic. That said, it's hardly a blueprint.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
LOL. Now Dalton is a 'best player'. Good coaches tend to be guys that got on without the best physical traits... like Dalton and Fitzmagic. That said, it's hardly a blueprint.
You're throwing words in my mouth. Good coaches rely on many different factors.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why you read my threads on the daily I should charge you a monthly subscription but you wouldn't be able to afford your Mom's basement anymore.
LMAO you are a little beta bitch, gtfo junior