Damning indictment of Nagy on the Score

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lawrence Holmes just asked for one player that has improved under Nagy this year. The only thing anyone could come up with is the kicker position, and that's not even the same player.

The talent level, as varying as it is across different positions, is the same as it was last year, but nobody has gotten better. On offense most have regressed, including, unfortunately, the most important player on the team.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think he's been so tunnel visioned on trying to salvage Mitch that the rest of the offense hasn't gotten enough attention.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
There are only 2 players and 3 positions that have played better this year than last. Robinson on offense, Kwitkowski on defense (who only played 1 game) and the kicker position.

FrankieLyrical

South Side Chicagoan
Liked Posts:
I don't say this to excuse anyone's poor play, but that's why I blame a lot of this on Nagy. The offense looks inept

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Been saying this for weeks. There’s no player development but apparently that’s not his job.

He can take his disco ball and start MCing bar mitzvahs for all I care. What does this guy do besides start conga lines after wins?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Maybe Nagy is letting this happen so when he turns it around for 10 straight wins to a 13-3 seasons he will get back-to-back Coach of the Year.
stop it

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Offense and defense honestly. I don't think this teams talent level is nearly as bad as it's looked either, which is a big issue.
I would argue that the talent is not as good as they looked last year. Fangio and easy schedule made them looked better than what they are, on defense, and without a great defense this team is bad. And that’s not saying the D is bad, is just not as good as most of us thought.

jc456

Liked Posts:
There are only 2 players and 3 positions that have played better this year than last. Robinson on offense, Kwitkowski on defense (who only played 1 game) and the kicker position.
BTW, I still didn't see #44 on the field yesterday. leads the team in tackles and sacks in game four and never sees the field again. hly fk. That too tells me a story about this coaching staff.

Last edited:

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
After the game yesterday, people were calling into the SCORE calling Nagy a fraud and imposter...etc.

They warned a few guys, and I noticed they didn't take many more calls....lol.

I saw Stephen A. Smith on youtube trashing the pick again...."Is there any evidence that Trubisky is the guy? If you haven't seen the evidence, that means it doesn't exist!" lol

Monster

Liked Posts:
The writing on the wall was Gruden doingvthe club dub dance after whooping the Bears.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
BTW, I still didn't see #44 on the field yesterday. leads the team in tackles and sacks in game four and never sees the field again. hly fk. That too tells me a story about this coaching staff.
Especially how Smith has looked. He looked timid yesterday.

mbison

Liked Posts:
I personally believe that John Fox would be more productive with this team. He would run the ball and playing ball controlled football. Limiting mistakes and keeping the defense fresh. All these 3 and outs are starting to wear down our defense Nagy to me is over rated