Dan Orlovsky Appreciation Thread

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If not for this dip-shit and him questioning Fields' work ethic, Justin Fields probably doesn't slide outside of the top 10. This dude and his gas-bagging might have saved this franchise.

Thank you, former Lions loser who will forever be known for his lack of awareness leading to the most hilarious safety in NFL history.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If not for this dip-shit and him questioning Fields' work ethic, Justin Fields probably doesn't slide outside of the top 10. This dude and his gas-bagging might have saved this franchise.

Thank you, former Lions loser who will forever be known for his lack of awareness leading to the most hilarious safety in NFL history.
I can get behind that. He knows he's a douche nozzle though so I won't be too hard on him.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think the epilepsy thing may have had more influence honestly. I don't think teams listen to takes from some garbage former QB.
Im sure that played a part in it too but it seemed like all of the questions about him really started to surface after the "last one on the field, first one off" comments.

Speed

Liked Posts:
I think the epilepsy thing may have had more influence honestly. I don't think teams listen to takes from some garbage former QB.

This was what I was thinking. I don't think teams value the opinion of some backup who helped the Lions to the perfect record.

It's pretty peculiar because he manages his epilepsy. I really hope it wasn't work ethic questions.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The funny thing is Fields was the guy with the petition who WANTED to play the season. I mean if he really didn't have a work ethic he could have played the COVID card and skipped the season and still be a high pick.

(not saying people who skipped because of COVID don't have a work ethic)

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
This was what I was thinking. I don't think teams value the opinion of some backup who helped the Lions to the perfect record.

It's pretty peculiar because he manages his epilepsy. I really hope it wasn't work ethic questions.

I dont give it any credence. AFAIK no one with credibility ever seconded OrlovsKKKy's "reporting." The backlash was swift and universal.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Im sure that played a part in it too but it seemed like all of the questions about him really started to surface after the "last one on the field, first one off" comments.

I just think that scouts and GMs would have already known about this.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dan O is toolshed sized Special person.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
how much did pace pay him

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:

Two of the dumbest criticisms ive seen on JF is the work ethic thing which seems to be complete bullshit unless someone has found something on it htat i havent and two progressions. I seen that he doesnt go through progressions so i checked some tape on him and found it to be complete bullshit also.
Im convinced he dropped because of the epilepsy thing which is a non issue if you know anything about it. People are so ignorant they hear epilepsy and they immediately think the persons days are filled with seizures and all day twitching when thats only the reality in a small number of severe cases.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Tiki Barber played with epilepsy though and he had a good career. At RB of all positions

Hopefully it won't affect Fields either
It wont. Id be more concerned if he was diabetic. The epilepsy is such a non issue i cant believe it became an issue that lead to his fall in the draft.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

but Orlovskhsdf is still fucking awful with his left field takes he thinks are so clever