Dan Orlovsky Appreciation Thread

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
You are giving Orlovsky too much credit. I give credit to all the racist GMs who passed on Justin Fields because he is black. Good thing we have a GM thats not racist!

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Duuuuuuude. What if Pace released all this shit about Fields so that he'd fall, and we could trade up for him?

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Tiki Barber played with epilepsy though and he had a good career. At RB of all positions

Hopefully it won't affect Fields either
Alan Faneca did as well, I believe. It’s funny how how much of a non story these things can be.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
The funny thing is Fields was the guy with the petition who WANTED to play the season. I mean if he really didn't have a work ethic he could have played the COVID card and skipped the season and still be a high pick.

(not saying people who skipped because of COVID don't have a work ethic)

That also shows his leadership

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Zero chance he fell because of Orlovsky. I'm excited about Fields, but despite what some want to believe his game does have some areas that need improvement that caused him to fall behind other QBs in the draft.

Btw - Is this the worst play of all time?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Alan Faneca did as well, I believe. It’s funny how how much of a non story these things can be.
Legit, i didn't know that about either guy. Very weird how convenient this leak is. Oh well, happy the Bears snagged him. Now they get a great prospect + the chip on the shoulder.