Danny T has been playing better as of late

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
I know that is a low bar to clear because early in the season he an absolute liability, but it seems like he's playing better and is flying to the ball. Perhaps it was a conditioning issue?

He came in out of shape. He guaranteed thought the season wasn’t happening. He’s looking much better. Wouldn’t be shocked if he’s back to his old self by week8

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I noticed some nice plays from him. I hope it was just a case of conditioning and not an aging body. But, yes I agree he has looked better as of late.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's taken a roll in the litter box. Still needs to be flushed. He's a bit less of a liability than earlier but there were better options. Not his fault that Pace thought it viable to sign him to that deal but his cap hit will keep him starting for another year.

Last edited:

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's 30 and on has or is probably peaked talent wise. I am not shocked he started off slow. No preseason, training camps were weird, I am sure their whole workout routine is different too. I am hoping over the next few games we're going to really see what this defense can do now that they are getting into game shape.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
When the best you can offer is a three step cushion on a TE doing a crossing route.......?! It's a glaring deficiency and inviting weakness in our Defense. Good Offenses will pick on him.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
His passer rating against last year 113. So what is his old self supposed to be?