Dante Fowler Jr or Shane Ray?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Both are still in their early twenties and best career year for both of them was eight sacks. Yannick Ngakouu and Calasis Campbell will take Fowlers spot.

Nick Kwaitoski for Fowler Jr?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What drugs are you on?

Jaguars denied his 5th year option and remember Dante Fowler has only started one game in his career becaus the ACL knee, Shoulder, Elbow, and other injuries.

Remember he might be suspended next season as well for his arrest in July 2017.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not to mention he will still command a big pot of gold after the season and a needy team will pay it.

Liked Posts:
What drugs are you on?

The same drugs we need someone to slip to the Jags GM to make this baby HAPPEN! I'm thinkin' roofies would do it. Roofies would have to be it because of the absolute RRRRAPING of the Jags GM that would be occurring if he ever signed off on a deal like this.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The same drugs we need someone to slip to the Jags GM to make this thing happen!

Fowler is the next Aldon Smith if he gets into trouble again.

Decent starter for Injury prone/one suspension away from getting jetsoned from the league players seems like a goid deal.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Dante Fowler Arrest Record

2015 - 10 Traffic Violations, 8 in Duval, 2 Bradford.
2016 - Miami reason unknown.
2017 - St. Petersberg,FL battery.

It's probably a longer list but I wouln't give up a draft pick on him.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where is Jared Allen? Roping a 6 month old calf somewhere and sodomizing it behind the shed? Maybe we should try the rodeo one more time?

I would say with our budget, and our need, sign them both and let them battle it out with the rest for a roster spot.

Fangio was more worried about the middle pass defense or it seems that 4th round would never happen after already possessing Smith. I could see Fangs having a say in the rating they had on Kylie Fitts. Fitts confidence and ego kinda remind me of Fangs. That could be the pet he promised he would make into an EDGE player. Bilial Satonos 40 ran one of the most impressive combine 40's ever run. IMO. Thats a funny pick, with character upside in the Cohen range.

I liked Sweat and had a fetish for Settle, but I still like the guys they picked over them fine. I'll take their word for it.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Love to see more unrealistic fixes after the bears denied drafting your boy Arden key

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
where is jared allen? roping a 6 month old calf somewhere and sodomizing it behind the shed? maybe we should try the rodeo one more time?

I would say with our budget, and our need, sign them both and let them battle it out with the rest for a roster spot.

Fangio was more worried about the middle pass defense or it seems that 4th round would never happen after already possessing smith. I could see fangs having a say in the rating they had on kylie fitts. Fitts confidence and ego kinda remind me of fangs. That could be the pet he promised he would make into an edge player. Bilial satonos 40 ran one of the most impressive combine 40's ever run. Imo. Thats a funny pick, with character upside in the cohen range.

I liked sweat and had a fetish for settle, but i still like the guys they picked over them fine. I'll take their word for it.

wtf????

Liked Posts:

Decent starter for Injury prone/one suspension away from getting jetsoned from the league players seems like a goid deal.

I don't give a shit If he also plays like Aldon too. That doesn't change that Kwiat is just a guy on the field & nothing to write home about. Nor can I figure out what this hype over Kwiat has been to begin with. Even if Kwiat were the supposed force as a run defender, he's still not much more than a 1, maybe 2 down LB.

When you hold up Kwiat as a 4th rounder up in light of other mid/late rounders like Jackson, Howard, Amos, suddenly he doesn't loo so outstanding.

Date rape I say...That deal is date rape for the Jags.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I’m also curious why the jags would want a front ILB player when they are already solid at the position.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Nick Kwiatkoski is a depth player who started when Trevathan went down. Nobody is trading talent (even talent with off the field trouble) for him.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't give a shit If he also plays like Aldon too. That doesn't change that Kwiat is just a guy on the field & nothing to write home about. Nor can I figure out what this hype over Kwiat has been to begin with. Even if Kwiat were the supposed force as a run defender, he's still not much more than a 1, maybe 2 down LB.

When you hold up Kwiat as a 4th rounder up in light of other mid/late rounders like Jackson, Howard, Amos, suddenly he doesn't loo so outstanding.

Date rape I say...That deal is date rape for the Jags.

It's something for nothing. Jaguars drafted DE in round one for a reason but if it cost more than Kwit go for Shane Ray.

But Ray and Fowler aren't long term options.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If this Fitts kid is healthy I'm ok with seeing what you can get out of him and Lynch combined opposite Floyd for this year. If it's still a need, look for it early next year and make it a priority. But I already like what we have better than Lamar Houston and Sam Acho. I don't see the need to make trades for big names who haven't cut it elsewhere.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nick Kwiatkoski is a depth player who started when Trevathan went down. Nobody is trading talent (even talent with off the field trouble) for him.

I don't see anyone trading more than that for him he is a big risk.