Darnell Mooney "Sucess doesn't happen by accident"

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
Last few games miller was open but just not seen or not enough time. He’s still a mental case but all is not lost yet.
Probably the o line not blocking good enough for Foles to hit him

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears have a better chance at accidentally scoring a TD.....

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Mooney has been great all year and should have 4-5 gimme wide open TDs this year. In fact, the receivers were not the issue this past weekend. There were plenty of opportunity for big plays that were missed. Mooney is fast as hell but what makes him so good is his route running. Route running and speed = hard to cover. Now just connect with this guy one time, please.
He also has great hands. Unless ive missed them he seems to catch everything that should be caught.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
If Mooney was part of a normal organization he’d have 8-10 TDs like Claypool, and everybody in the media would be talking about him as the next great receiver.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Glad he isn't my neighbor. Now, I would handle a "between certain time" but if that's at 6pm or am... Management is getting a call.

PS. Love the work ethic. And, yes... It helps.

msadows

Liked Posts:
If Mooney was part of a normal organization he’d have 8-10 TDs like Claypool, and everybody in the media would be talking about him as the next great receiver.

Yes.

How many deep TD's have we seen mitch/foles miss to him this year that were wide open?

The guy has easily been robbed of 200+ yards and at least 3 TD's.

The guy will end up being one of the top 5 wr's taken in this draft class. Book it. Doubt he has the skillset to ever be a #1, but he's gonna be one of the best speed threats in the NFL going forward.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Yes.

How many deep TD's have we seen mitch/foles miss to him this year that were wide open?

The guy has easily been robbed of 200+ yards and at least 3 TD's.

The guy will end up being one of the top 5 wr's taken in this draft class. Book it. Doubt he has the skillset to ever be a #1, but he's gonna be one of the best speed threats in the NFL going forward.

It’s a disgrace Mooney is not targeted on multiple deep balls a game.

msadows

Liked Posts:
It’s a disgrace Mooney is not targeted on multiple deep balls a game.

You can thank our shitty oline for that.

No worries, he's still here for 3+ years. The best is yet to come. I heavily doubt this oline gets worse in the coming years. Guy is going to rake.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

No worries, he's still here for 3+ years. The best is yet to come. I heavily doubt this oline gets worse in the coming years. Guy is going to rake.

I think it’s a combo of oline, playcalling, and Mitchs inability to throw deep with any accuracy.

Id love for the Bears to open a drive up one fucking time with a play action deep shot to Mooney. But. It. Never. Happens.

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:

Shit I’m a little concerned if Nagy gets an extension and still can’t figure out how to use his personnel

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
I think it’s a combo of oline, playcalling, and Mitchs inability to throw deep with any accuracy.

Id love for the Bears to open a drive up one fucking time with a play action deep shot to Mooney. But. It. Never. Happens.
Naw, they are going run jet sweep LOL

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone else fear for the life of the poor FedEx delivery guy trying to run down the hall to deliver a package?

CubandBear

Liked Posts:
Robinson and Mooney are studs...wondering if they do this on their own initiative or coaches having them do it. Anyway, I don't know if Miller is doing this and no wonder Mooney is much farther along. Character is huge. I wouldn't give up on Miller, I would just kick hiss ass on the mental aspect of the game from a coaching prospective....make him eat some humble pie and grow up real fast.
Best thing the Bears can do is shitcan Miller!!.....CUT HIM!....you ain't getting nothing for his worthless ass!