Darnell Mooney with a crazy catch at his youth camp

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Damn, Mooney looks little. Is Pringle going to play in the slot?

Good thing you cats have a big body like EQ to play outside. Packers castoffs like Lucas Patrick and EQ are going to be crucial to Getsy's offense this season. Luke is overjoyed to have at least a couple players that have a clue to what is going on.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Your trolling is over the top and lame. Must be really boring up there in TP town. This thread also sucks but still.
No need to constantly prove that you're an ass wipe.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Good thing you cats have a big body like EQ to play outside. Packers castoffs like Lucas Patrick and EQ are going to be crucial to Getsy's offense this season. Luke is overjoyed to have at least a couple players that have a clue to what is going on.

Good luck with Watson and his 12% drop rate while in division 2. Lmao

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

@nc0gnet0 meet your pecker fan equivalent

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
First of all, that catch isn't that crazy. There's 4 guys there (those are NOT kids, fwiw) but he's the only one that makes an attempt for the ball.

Second of all, F that! He actually takes a hit there. He needs to cancel the rest of camp or just spectate. Can't be getting hurt before the season.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
First of all, that catch isn't that crazy. There's 4 guys there (those are NOT kids, fwiw) but he's the only one that makes an attempt for the ball.

Second of all, F that! He actually takes a hit there. He needs to cancel the rest of camp or just spectate. Can't be getting hurt before the season.
that's all I saw was his knee getting blown out.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Bears probable top 6 WRs on the 53:
Mooney-WR1
EQ-WR2
Pringle-WR3/SR
Jones-WR4
Pettis-WR5
Moore or Tajae SharpeWR6

?Yikes!

Packers probable top 6 WRs on the 53:
Allen Lazard-WR1
Sammy Watkins-WR2
Christian Watson-WR3
Randall Cobb-WR4/SR
Romeo Doubs-WR5
Amari Rodgers-WR6

Romeo Doubs is looking like he will be moving up from WR5 in camp. I will be very interested in seeing him at practice today on Ray Nitschke Field. All indications are he is going to be a fav of A-Rod. Smooth and polished route runner. Very intelligent.

Likely that Gute keeps 7 WRs. Samori Toure is probable for that 7th spot. Bisaccia likes him on teams as well.

Things looking bright in the WR room at 1265 Lombardi. WR room in Chicago...not so much.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mooney-WR1
EQ-WR2
Pringle-WR3/SR
Jones-WR4
Pettis-WR5
Moore or Tajae SharpeWR6

?Yikes!

Allen Lazard-WR1
Sammy Watkins-WR2
Christian Watson-WR3
Randall Cobb-WR4/SR
Romeo Doubs-WR5
Amari Rodgers-WR6

Romeo Doubs is looking like he will be moving up from WR5 in camp. I will be very interested in seeing him at practice today on Ray Nitschke Field. All indications are he is going to be a fav of A-Rod. Smooth and polished route runner. Very intelligent.

Likely that Gute keeps 7 WRs. Samori Toure is probable for that 7th spot. Bisaccia likes him on teams as well.

Things looking bright in the WR room at 1265 Lombardi. WR room in Chicago...not so much.
Your mom is a smooth and polished route runner on this dick.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Mooney-WR1
EQ-WR2
Pringle-WR3/SR
Jones-WR4
Pettis-WR5
Moore or Tajae SharpeWR6

?Yikes!

Allen Lazard-WR1
Sammy Watkins-WR2
Christian Watson-WR3
Randall Cobb-WR4/SR
Romeo Doubs-WR5
Amari Rodgers-WR6

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Mooney (worst season)- 61 catches, 631 yards, 4 TDs
Lazard (best season)- 40 catches, 513 yards, 8 TDs

Pringle (Bears actual #2) 2021- 42, 568, 5 TDs
Watkins- 27, 394, 1 TD. Only once since 2015 has he put up numbers as good as Pringle last year, 3 of those years in the same offense which he only saw the field more than Pringle because of $$$

Jones Jr. - 62, 807, 7 TD in the SEC also the best separation in college football
Watson- 43, 800, 7 TDs in FCS

Cobb- 1 season over 450 yards in the last 4 years
Doubs- decent potential, I'll give you that
Rodgers- about as wasted a pick as Jordan Love. 3rd round pick from last year as the 6th WR? LOL

EQ, Pettis, Sharpe, Moore aren't any good either but all are younger than Cobb, better than Rodgers and more proven than Doubs.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Packers wrs are absolutely garbage. Obviously it won't matter because Aaron Rodgers is qb, but all things being equal, the Bears wrs are better.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Let's put some money on which WR group is more successful this season. I will lay 5K on the Packers WRs. You can pay me through Zelle at the end of the season.

Come on Bears fans...big talkers. Make yourselves useful and pay me suckers.

Bears WR group is better they said. Bahahahahaha!

Let's go over all the position groups....bahahahahahahaha!

Too funny! But yeah, put some money on it. Or stfu.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's put some money on which WR group is more successful this season. I will lay 5K on the Packers WRs. You can pay me through Zelle at the end of the season.

@nc0gnet0 your spirit animal has arrived

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Mooney-WR1
EQ-WR2
Pringle-WR3/SR
Jones-WR4
Pettis-WR5
Moore or Tajae SharpeWR6

?Yikes!

Allen Lazard-WR1
Sammy Watkins-WR2
Christian Watson-WR3
Randall Cobb-WR4/SR
Romeo Doubs-WR5
Amari Rodgers-WR6

I've noticed that you are making a lot of posts here in attempt to literally get a rise out of fans of a opposing team on a opposing team's message board but am myselve rather underwhelmed by your efforts because they are basically just stating the obvious about the disparity betweenst your team and the Bears that fans have known for years without any sort of extra creative effort besides typing a lot into each post and then ending the post with "toodle loo" which doesn't make sense because you keep coming back and also it is something a old man or old lady would say I mean nobody under the age of 80 even thinks that "toodle loo" is a thing.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Mooney-WR1
EQ-WR2
Pringle-WR3/SR
Jones-WR4
Pettis-WR5
Moore or Tajae SharpeWR6

?Yikes!

Allen Lazard-WR1
Sammy Watkins-WR2
Christian Watson-WR3
Randall Cobb-WR4/SR
Romeo Doubs-WR5
Amari Rodgers-WR6

Lazard-bum
Watkins-always on IR and a 1st round bust
Watson-couldnt catch covid
Cobb-has been
Doubs-probably the best out of the bunch, absolute steal in the draft
Rodgers-meh

Not so promising.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:

I mean....how do you prove a WR group is more successful? I mean I'd take DK and Lockett in a landslide over Zay Jones and Renfrow last year, but the Raiders had 1400 more yards passing than the Seahawks. The Packers will probably have more yards than the Bears, because they have Aaron Rodgers. Doesn't mean their WRs are better.