Darnell Mooney with a crazy catch at his youth camp

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
I've noticed that you are making a lot of posts here in attempt to literally get a rise out of fans of a opposing team on a opposing team's message board but am myselve rather underwhelmed by your efforts because they are basically just stating the obvious about the disparity betweenst your team and the Bears that fans have known for years without any sort of extra creative effort besides typing a lot into each post and then ending the post with "toodle loo" which doesn't make sense because you keep coming back and also it is something a old man or old lady would say I mean nobody under the age of 80 even thinks that "toodle loo" is a thing.
You do realize that no one is forcing you to read my comments? You are now taking time out of your day just to cry about my comments. I enjoy talking NFL rosters sometimes when I get a spare moment. Sorry that me posting the probable WRs to makes the Bears and Packers rosters upset you so. That is too bad for you.

Thank you for making it known that Toodle-Loo! triggers you. Good to know. It derives from the French expression "a tout a l'heure." You perhaps are quite young and have not been educated at a high level, thus would not be aware of such things. Not your fault.

I do wish you the best little fella.

Now, if you'll excuse me...Mini-Camp practice is about to begin on Ray Nitschke...Gotta run
giphy-3.gif

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
You do realize that no one is forcing you to read my comments? You are now taking time out of your day just to cry about my comments. I enjoy talking NFL rosters sometimes when I get a spare moment. Sorry that me posting the probable WRs to makes the Bears and Packers rosters upset you so. That is too bad for you.

Thank you for making it known that Toodle-Loo! triggers you. Good to know. It derives from the French expression "a tout a l'heure." You perhaps are quite young and have not been educated at a high level, thus would not be aware of such things. Not your fault.

I do wish you the best little fella.

Now, if you'll excuse me...Mini-Camp practice is about to begin on Ray Nitschke...Gotta run
View attachment 20222
I've objectively critiqued your postings without any subjective assumptions like the plethora of strange takes you are making about my post in sort of attempt to psychologically profile any sort of emotions contained within or projected through my reply to you which are completely and udderly contrived in some sort of effort to sidestep acturally addressing the valid observations I have made meanwhile whilst I am completely cool calm and collected just typing up my observations I have literally secured a crypto market swing trade from 36 hours ago that has netted me just under 200k in fiat equivalent making me very pleased and feeling blessed so I hope your day is at least .02% as profitable as my last day and a halve has been.

Thank you.

bufordht

Liked Posts:
This guy just tries so hard to get a reaction, it's sad. I've never quite understood the draw that some feel towards trolling. I assume they didn't get enough attention from their mom or something.

I feel bad for him, it's sad enough that he's so attention deprived he wants to be an internet troll, but then to be so bad at it, that's a rough existence

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
This guy just tries so hard to get a reaction, it's sad. I've never quite understood the draw that some feel towards trolling. I assume they didn't get enough attention from their mom or something.

I feel bad for him, it's sad enough that he's so attention deprived he wants to be an internet troll, but then to be so bad at it, that's a rough existence
I think that he is either a very old man or literally the polar opposite and some tween-aged person because he seems either mentally declining or of a intellect that is immature and with little upside but I agree with you that he is demonstrating the behavior of someone whomst is lonely so either has given up on his **** ever working again or has yet to have kissed a girl.

bufordht

Liked Posts:
I think that he is either a very old man or literally the polar opposite and some tween-aged person because he seems either mentally declining or of a intellect that is immature and with little upside but I agree with you that he is demonstrating the behavior of someone whomst is lonely so either has given up on his **** ever working again or has yet to have kissed a girl.

I'm fairly certain he's about 13 and never kissed a girl in real life.

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:

I'm just asking me, if he's on Chiefs, 49er and Patriots message boards, too? ?

Speed

Liked Posts:
Hope someone gave him a call and told him to chill. At least Cohen was able to cash in a bit before untimely injuries.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Has anyone ever met a Packers fan that isn't an absolute dipshit? Jesus, man.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Has anyone ever met a Packers fan that isn't an absolute dipshit? Jesus, man.
He kept on saying I was mad over and over again thinking that maybe perhaps I would start to believe I was mad but joke is literally upon @PackerNation because my autism makes it literally unpossible for me to be enagered by words typed out on a screen hahaha ? ? ? ? ?