Darnell Mooney

msadows

Liked Posts:
That is Awesome. Meanwhile ARob is studying film and Miller is practicing throwing hand signs that spell Memphis.

Yea, fuck miller. I'm glad people are finally coming around to that. I have been off the miller bandwagon for a while now and people gave me shit for it. He's just not that good. He shows flashes but isn't consistent at all. Glad we finally found a WR who is.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Mooney, IMO, makes me want to franchise AROB even more. Next year mooney could be one of the best #2's in the league if he doesn't see doubles a ton. If you get rid of arob he's gonna get doubled up.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yea, fuck miller. I'm glad people are finally coming around to that. I have been off the miller bandwagon for a while now and people gave me shit for it. He's just not that good. He shows flashes but isn't consistent at all. Glad we finally found a WR who is.

Anthony Miller = David Terrell

msadows

Liked Posts:
Anthony Miller = David Terrell

lol, as much as I hate miller thats a far stretch. Miller has much more talent that DT, he just isn't consistent at all. It's sad. If he worked hard he could be one of the better slot WR's in the league. Maybe he will figure it out eventually. Guys in year 3 and still can't figure out the correct option routes to run....that aint good. I wish him the best of luck, I just don't want to see him on the bears after next year.

We need to draft a slot WR in the 3rd round this year.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Never gonna stop giving remy shit for wanting Jalen Reagor and spamming the forum that we need to draft a WR in the 2nd round. This is the new Cam Meredith.

We found a speed guy 10x better than him and didn't spend a first rounder on him. Mooney is better than any wr taken after Tee Higgins, outside of claypool. Shit, he's playing better than plenty in the first round too(I'm lookin at you, Jalen Reagor)

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He holds the Bears record for most receptions by a rookie WR! Big props.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
He's also a fantastic blocker, Which 1st round pick Jalen Reagor isn't.
I'm still a fan of Reagor. His ceiling is really high if he can stay healthy. The bears got lucky with Mooney.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Never gonna stop giving remy shit for wanting Jalen Reagor and spamming the forum that we need to draft a WR in the 2nd round. This is the new Cam Meredith.

We found a speed guy 10x better than him and didn't spend a first rounder on him. Mooney is better than any wr taken after Tee Higgins, outside of claypool. Shit, he's playing better than plenty in the first round too(I'm lookin at you, Jalen Reagor)

You seem confused. Reagor was drafted in the first round. After he was drafted I wanted among others Claypool. I also advocated taking a WR early and late so you are wrong again about Mooney.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You seem confused. Reagor was drafted in the first round. After he was drafted I wanted among others Claypool. I also advocated taking a WR early and late so you are wrong again about Mooney.

Bud, you have like 40 posts slobbing on reagors knob pre draft. It was in every single post you made pre draft.

Dont even deny it.

You don't see me bragging about the fact I thought tee higgins would be a beast, do you? That was my favorite WR in this class. Yours was reagor, and boy is he doing well. LOL

msadows

Liked Posts:

Notice the first post in this big thread you posted a ton in? It's me. Notice what I mentioned? 5th round WR.

Always felt like you could find good talent in this draft class later on. It happened. You were wrong and won't ever admit it. It's okay.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I think toney is gonna be a stud from Florida. I wouldn't mind a draft of Trask/Toney 1st/2nd round and draft a Tackle.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I think toney is gonna be a stud from Florida. I wouldn't mind a draft of Trask/Toney 1st/2nd round and draft a Tackle.

Agreed. IF we can somehow get trask 1st round, Leatherwood 2nd, and toney via trade up it would be my ideal draft at this point.

Toney would replace miller in the slot. If you could somehow get Arob to come back or franchise him this would be a very very very nice skill position group going forward.

Arob, Mooney, Toney, Miller, Kmet, Monty, Cohen.

Beast.

Toney would also give us a kick return option since I doubt patterson comes back.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bud, you have like 40 posts slobbing on reagors knob pre draft. It was in every single post you made pre draft.

Dont even deny it.

You don't see me bragging about the fact I thought tee higgins would be a beast, do you? That was my favorite WR in this class. Yours was reagor, and boy is he doing well. LOL

You seem confused. Once again Raegor was a first round pick. He was not available at our pick. The guys I also advocated for that were actually available was Mims and Claypool so not sure your point.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Love Toney going back to last year. Bears could be out of reach. Someone they could get a bit later with a similar skill set is Jaelon Darden from North Texas. He is a stud.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You seem confused. Once again Raegor was a first round pick. He was not available at our pick. The guys I also advocated for that were actually available was Mims and Claypool so not sure your point.

Fairly certain you have as many posts about Reagor as you did mims and claypool combined, but okay.