Data is or Data are?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Learn to read a thread before attempting to be clever. Although this post was funny in an ironic way.
You now claim this mindless thread has more to it than the actual title would indicate? Not trying to be clever. Just pointing out the obvious, something I know you people are most often quite oblivious to. Jeez, try to help some imbeciles and this is the thanks you get.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You now claim this mindless thread has more to it than the actual title would indicate? Not trying to be clever. Just pointing out the obvious, something I know you people are most often quite oblivious to. Jeez, try to help some imbeciles and this is the thanks you get.

You are slipping, old man. What you wrote was posted several times already, in more terse, and less self-congratulatory ways.

You are boring, so carry on.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are slipping, old man. What you wrote was posted several times already, in more terse, and less self-congratulatory ways.

You are boring, so carry on.
Oh, now I have to read the whole thread before posting. That's nowhere in the CCS rules, you cantankerous bitch.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Oh, now I have to read the whole thread before posting. That's nowhere in the CCS rules, you cantankerous bitch.

Repetitive, and boring.

Don't get so upset, old man.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm not the one casting insults, old man. And just employing one of your tired tactics.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Do you share with your family that you brag about how swole you are on the internet? Are you lacking validation IRL @Spartan ? Here you go: you are a tough, tough man. A man’s man. All better?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you share with your family that you brag about how swole you are on the internet? Are you lacking validation IRL @Spartan ? Here you go: you are a tough, tough man. A man’s man. All better?
You'll have to link this bragging of swole stuff you speak of. Seems to be more of you just pretending. Bet you have a lot of invisible friends.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
dave-chappelle-black-gallager.jpg

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Did it ever occur to you that you are my pretend friend? I’m sure you get up to all kinds of thoughts when you inject your ebay supplements because you were born a loser

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did it ever occur to you that you are my pretend friend? I’m sure you get up to all kinds of thoughts when you inject your ebay supplements because you were born a loser
Now you're pretending I inject ebay supplements? You come off with some off the wall shit. Your head ain't right.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
You should ask him to take you a screenshot sometime....
I no longer take screenshots because certain of my e friends bullied me about my lack of nerd skills