Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
You guys ever figure out how to turn off the stupidly annoying auto play data suck??? Or just decide to say "Fuck it, let em suffer."????

@zack54attack

I know you know how to dicker with the settings after the whole stupid Negs that don't take away rep points bs.

It's not the video player. I've run tests and the way it's built and installed so it downloads what's necessary so its very light and efficient. That's on purpose for mobile. I use it on my phone all the time and through 20 days this month it's only been 1.5GB of data used per my web browser. There are apps on phones that use significantly more data. Screenshot and send me what your data looks like for web browser.

I'm working on a way for donators to not see the video player at least on mobile. But give me some time. It's only me working on it. But I do have a plan for donation/subscriber stuff that will hopefully be done for Summer.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
It's not the video player. I've run tests and the way it's built and installed so it downloads what's necessary so its very light and efficient. That's on purpose for mobile. I use it on my phone all the time and through 20 days this month it's only been 1.5GB of data used per my web browser. There are apps on phones that use significantly more data. Screenshot and send me what your data looks like for web browser.

I'm working on a way for donators to not see the video player at least on mobile. But give me some time. It's only me working on it. But I do have a plan for donation/subscriber stuff that will hopefully be done for Summer.

I do not even care if the videos are there. Just that they auto play on the mobile version and when I am not on wifi it can eat my data plan.

Hasn't been a problem since quarantine, but with the world reopening it will be again soon. Basically I am forced to not go to CCS when I am not on a wifi connection, because if I forget to pause the videos they eat up my data plan.

I am not interested in going to unlimited so I can visit one website, that I go to for text based information, not videos.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I do not even care if the videos are there. Just that they auto play on the mobile version and when I am not on wifi it can eat my data plan.

Hasn't been a problem since quarantine, but with the world reopening it will be again soon. Basically I am forced to not go to CCS when I am not on a wifi connection, because if I forget to pause the videos they eat up my data plan.

I am not interested in going to unlimited so I can visit one website, that I go to for text based information, not videos.

WHOMST DOESNT HAVE UNLIMITED DATA IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD 2020?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
WHOMST DOESNT HAVE UNLIMITED DATA IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD 2020?

I don't.

Cause they want to raise my bill 40 bucks to give it to me. I think paying 200 for two phones is fucking stupid.

I am literally thinking of going to T-mobile because Verizon just loves to charge you to death.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
I don't.

Cause they want to raise my bill 40 bucks to give it to me. I think paying 200 for two phones is fucking stupid.

I am literally thinking of going to T-mobile because Verizon just loves to charge you to death.
Well I'm on t-mobile and only pay 187 per month for 5 lines of unlimited.

But make sure t-mobile is good in your area first. It's gotten much better in my area, but it ain't no Verizon.

Granada

Liked Posts:
Well I'm on t-mobile and only pay 187 per month for 5 lines of unlimited.

But make sure t-mobile is good in your area first. It's gotten much better in my area, but it ain't no Verizon.

Yeah Verizon is the most expensive carrier you can have, supposedly because they have the best service. That's true for all I know, but why pay around 100 or so bucks for a phone when I can pay 40 like I am now (T-Mobile). Maybe if my job required me to use my cell a lot or if I worked hours away from my family and needed far-reaching reception, then Verizon makes sense. But if you're just using your phone to essentially dick around on sports message board, T-mobile should be fine.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
All joking aside, the Motorola Razr might be my fav phone of all time.

Actually I think if we are talking old phones that the Nokia 3310 was where it was at.

I am a Motorola guy now, but back then I was about the Nokia.

iu

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
FOR AS MUCH AS HE COMPLAINS ABOUT THOSE VIDEOS HE SURE WATCHES A LOT OF THEM AND POSTS AWKWARD PAUSED PORTRAITS OF THE PPL IN SAID VIDEOS IN #CHICKENCHATTERLITE

That is done from a computer silly boy.