Davante Adams wants Aaron Rodgers to join him with the Raiders

Bust

Liked Posts:
Damn. I thought Carr and Adams were BFF's .

Just one year and poof, already in on rodgers with a public tweet, lol. Carr got to be butt hurt.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Its where I’ve been saying he ends up somehow. They can have their “last dance part 2” ???

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

Just one year and poof, already in on rodgers with a public tweet, lol. Carr got to be butt hurt.

Normally, I'd agree but Carr already knows the higher ups are moving on. It's why he wasn't on the active roster the last 2-3 weeks of the season. McDaniels wants his 'guy' even though their real issues were giving up leads of 10+ pts in the 2nd half. Carr wasn't good but he also got a lot of unfair flack for not leading comebacks after the defense pissed away leads. Felt bad for him that he had to shoulder the blame and not their shitty defense and McDaniels.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Its where I’ve been saying he ends up somehow. They can have their “last dance part 2” ???

that gonna be awkward, least until carr finds a new team and puts his home for sale.

Adams and Carr live next door to one another (yes they that close). Rodgers moves in across the street as the 3rd wheel #woah.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Normally, I'd agree but Carr already knows the higher ups are moving on. It's why he wasn't on the active roster the last 2-3 weeks of the season. McDaniels wants his 'guy' even though their real issues were giving up leads of 10+ pts in the 2nd half. Carr wasn't good but he also got a lot of unfair flack for not leading comebacks after the defense pissed away leads. Felt bad for him that he had to shoulder the blame and not their shitty defense and McDaniels.

yah understood. but adams didn't have to respond in that manner with a tweet. sort of disrespected his boy, lol

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
that gonna be awkward, least until carr finds a new team and puts his home for sale.

Adams and Carr live next door to one another (yes they that close). Rodgers moves in across the street as the 3rd wheel #woah.

Rodgers will just buy that bitch carrs place and kick him out

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:

Well it’s not like Adams was the one that kicked out Carr. The raiders front office did that. What is Adams suppose to do? It’s done. Adams displayed his frustration with the move and Raiders didn’t give a flying fuck. He knows the organization has moved on from him. Again, what was Adams suppose to do?

Adams: “You know what guys, he’s my best friend. Release me and void my contract so I can play with him wherever he ends up. Fuck all my guaranteed money”.

Raiders: “Sure, no problem. We definitely don’t sign players and expect them to fulfill their contract”.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Wait, I was told no one likes Aaron Rodgers, he is a diva, bad teammate, and no team would be willing to spend any high picks for him.

Funny how feelings change when fan bases think they have a chance to get him on their team. Jets fans were calling him Fraudgers not long ago. Now Jets, Raiders, Titans, and Pats fans are soiling themselves with excitement over their dreams of having Aaron as part of their franchise.

Most likely outcome is Aaron and J-Love both on the roster in Green Bay for 2023. If a trade is even explored by the Packers, the price is going up by the day. Bears fans claim the Packers couldn't get multiple high picks for Aaron. It goes without saying that Bears fans have ZERO clue.

download (3).jpeg