Davante Adams will be a Chicago Bear in 2023

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Dont think this has a snowballs chance in hell of actually happening but if it did I take it and run. Dude is on pace for 100 rec/ 1400+ yards / 14 TD season - you say old i say gold.
I agree talent wise prob get great two years and solid year out of it before he falls off a cliff. But still pick can be traded for 3 firsts if a team really wants to trade up. Bears not getting nearly enough in return imo

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Because the Raiders need a way to trade up in the draft to procure their new QB. Davante will want no part of the Raiders future with Derek Carr on the outs. Hope that helps your terrible checkers-like mindset.

We are playing chess over here. Davante to Bears confirmed.

Davante always wanted to play for the Raiders. Derek Carr there was a bonus but he isn't leaving over that

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
That’s trading far too much for Adams. Assume the full contract and give the Raiders a 3rd round pick. Look at what the Bears did just to get rid of Mack for a 2nd rounder.
Good point, this trade isn't happening. Draft JSN or the kid from TCU and spend the dollars somewhere else.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If anything, Derek Carr might be attractive to one of these qb needy teams. The Raiders really don't have to trade up all the way to 1.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
My most sincere apologies, but this trade is r3tarded.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
hard pass. the kid has no talent and is nearly 40

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Playing GM in Madden with all the restrictions turned off isn't exactly a solution.
I bet you missionary fuck and can’t wait for the Bears to sit tight and select at #2 overall and #54.

Poles didn’t gut the team and actively tank so he can missionary fuck this offseason.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I bet you missionary fuck and can’t wait for the Bears to sit tight and select at #2 overall and #54.

Poles didn’t gut the team and actively tank so he can missionary fuck this offseason.
Yeah, because playing Madden and coming up with realistic options to trade for are one in the same.

If you want reality and are dead set on trading for another vet. Hopkins is far more realistic.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopkins would cost much less of a return

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, because playing Madden and coming up with realistic options to trade for are one in the same.

If you want reality and are dead set on trading for another vet. Hopkins is far more realistic.
so are Hardman and JUJU On the FA front

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Adams really only has a 2 year contract as his cap hit if traded would be 7m and 17m the next 2 years before ballooning to 36m the following 2 years. So really you would be trading for his age 31 and 32 seasons after which you cut him with zero dead cap.