Davante Adams will be a Chicago Bear in 2023

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Raiders first this year, their first next year, Adams and a 2nd this year would be what I would ask for.

Niners gave up 3 firsts and a third for Lance. We get a 2nd instead of a 3rd to compensate Adams being 31 with onky 2 real years left on deal.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I wouldn’t have ended up here originally if Derek wasn’t here, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that I won’t be here in the event that he’s not here,” Adams said. “That’s my boy, I’ve got his back through everything, I think I’ve made that more than clear at this point and I support him in everything moving forward.”

Adams, who grew up an Oakland Raiders fan, said Carr isn’t the only reason he wanted to play for the Raiders.

“My dream was to play for this team before he was a Raider, obviously, and at this point I want to try to make this thing work and continue doing what I’m doing here,” Adams said.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

I wouldn’t have ended up here originally if Derek wasn’t here, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that I won’t be here in the event that he’s not here,” Adams said. “That’s my boy, I’ve got his back through everything, I think I’ve made that more than clear at this point and I support him in everything moving forward.”

Adams, who grew up an Oakland Raiders fan, said Carr isn’t the only reason he wanted to play for the Raiders.

“My dream was to play for this team before he was a Raider, obviously, and at this point I want to try to make this thing work and continue doing what I’m doing here,” Adams said.
He signed a contract last year. Under ordinary circumstances, you would expect the player to laugh off that question and completely shut the door.

Instead he said “doesn’t necessarily mean I won’t be here.”

The door is open.